Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

idk if this is what you were implying but... 5.1 ... 5/1 .... May 1st

:wat:

ok i know im reaching

guys you have to stop this you're making me so nervous omg

idk if this is what you were implying but... 5.1 ... 5/1 .... May 1st

:wat:

ok i know im reaching

That probably isn't the case, but it'd be fantastic if it was. May 1st is three days before my birthday AND the day I see her in concert. It would be so ~fabulous~ if that was the case.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

Keith did heavily imply that she may be pulling a Beyonce...and he would know quite well if that was planned. The lack of tracklist and cover with April approaching does sort of support this as well. All we can do is speculate at this point, but I cannot wait.  :excited:

Keith did heavily imply that she may be pulling a Beyonce...and he would know quite well if that was planned. The lack of tracklist and cover with April approaching does sort of support this as well. All we can do is speculate at this point, but I cannot wait.  :excited:

but he does not know. even Bill Werde only heard of the Beyonce release maybe an hour before it happend.

and if she does something like this with videos and all, they can not be the homemade ones and she was nowhere to be seen filming a video. There were reports of Bey filming videos for at least 5 times. 

Lana is not the suprise release.

but he does not know. even Bill Werde only heard of the Beyonce release maybe an hour before it happend.

and if she does something like this with videos and all, they can not be the homemade ones and she was nowhere to be seen filming a video. There were reports of Bey filming videos for at least 5 times. 

I know, but I mean he would be a good predictor of who would be more likely to stage such a release. 

I agree that she's not the surprise release in the article, but I could see Lana doing her own version of it.

If Beyoncé didn't come out with an album out of nowhere, you all wouldn't even talk about Lana doing something similar.

Beyoncé said more than once that it was a huge risk for her and she was really really really scared but she wanted to do something nobody expected her to do. She has been famous for 17 years now and she had massive success in the past, she's also almost a billionaire, she has proven herself.

Lana is famous for 2 and a half years now, especially in North America she isn't a big celebrity, she could lose a lot of money and I don't think Interscope would support her with a Beyoncé-like-release.

Sorry but that's my opinion. Of course Lana always says that she doesn't care about sales and fame and all that stuff, but the record label does.

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I hope she doesn't pull a Beyoncé. I want to experience the suspense when she releases the tracklist and we guess what each of the songs are about. I want to countdown to when the singles and UV are released. Even though having to wait is so infuriating, I love the guesswork of things.

So I hope she doesn't pull a Beyoncé.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I hope she doesn't pull a Beyoncé. I want to experience the suspense when she releases the tracklist and we guess what each of the songs are about. I want to countdown to when the singles and UV are released. Even though having to wait is so infuriating, I love the guesswork of things.

So I hope she doesn't pull a Beyoncé.

you're absolutely right ! I'm a huge Bey fan and I've waited 2 and a half years for a new album without getting any information at all. And then suddenly she released a full album. Of course I was sooo happy but also a little bit sad because excited anticipation is still what's the best about album releases. 

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I don't know though, I feel like in a way it could create much more interest in the album that wouldn't otherwise be there for non-fans. The ones who would be doing the predicting, etc. would purchase the album anyway... 

Yeah but B did a lot of outdoor filming for those videos thats why, whos to say Lana shot anything outside??

I don't know though, I feel like in a way it could create much more interest in the album that wouldn't otherwise be there for non-fans. The ones who would be doing the predicted, etc. would purchase the album anyway... 

This surprise release probably isn't her, but I think it would be good not to have the (non-fandom) hype like BtD did. It was rlly over the top and the backlash was terrible. Of course she should still do promotion--like TV/radio spots so we have HQ live songs  :thirst: idk tho since this is her :quote: second  :quote:  full album, she can pretty much count on some hype.

there is a light & it never goes out