lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

While Billboard isn't always a reliable source, it seems that they had some idea of what they're talking about. Inquisitr said the same thing, after the tour closes, which is the end of May. But their article was filled with factual errors, and I don't know anything about their credibility, I'd assume they're not.

But a Summer release does make sense, and that's what I think it's leaning towards. Though I would love if it came earlier :brows:

But a Summer release does make sense, and that's what I think it's leaning towards. Though I would love if it came earlier :brows:

Maybe she's recording deluxe edition songs too or there will be like another Paradise edition or something. ;~;

I'm really annoyed right now. Please, for the love of G-d, do not bring anti-Gaga/anti-Lorde sentiments in a sub-forum designated for Lana discussion. PLEASE.

The appropriate person has been post-banned temporarily. 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

ANYWAYS BACK TO UV DISCUSSION...wink-ina2.gif

I'm not too sure if this has already been posted, but apparently Billboard said the following about UV:

'We can expect Lana Del Rey's next album to debut very high in sales here on the Billboard 200. We could possibly see a visual album from Lana, or possibly a film entitled Ultraviolence, telling a story of the whole album' and compared Lana to Beyonce in terms of visuals and artistry. The podcast in which they said this all is here.

This would be amazing if it happened. Thank you for this news even if speculative

29legc9.gif

tbh once we get an actual date (if we do  :usrs: ) i'll stop thirsting as bad as i am now- its the fact that we have no fucking clue about anything on the album thats getttng to me 

THIS  :thirst: