lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

So she only posted it to get people talking, or to get them paying attention for an actual reveal of something new?

I HOPE SO  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

I think that this is just a random picture she's using to tease us. She only posted it on her instagram and not her facebook or twitter. She just wanted to generate interest among the people using instagram maybe.

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

What if she's teasing for a Beyonce style release at midnight :ohmy:

God damnit, now I need to stay up until midnight. Why tf would you say that

edit: Well nothing happened lol. I always do this to myself haha

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

God damnit, now I need to stay up until midnight. Why tf would you say that

Ever since I saw that post about iTunes preparing a new surprise release for a high profile artist  it's been in the back of my mind lol

Honestly , that's not the cover (because chuck already said she SHOT The cover recently , so it has to be something new ) but it's not like it's nothing , that is definitely something - it's like a clue/ tease , so so far we have "Future Jazz" and " down on the west coast they got a sayin..." definitely clues ! Something's coming very soon, I can feel it because she's posting little teasers , maybe future jazz could play a part in the theme or be a title !

We've had more teasers in the last fortnight that we have since the album was announced.

- The cryptic Instagram video + possible lyrics

- Rob tweets about the "5.1" earthquake and the "its coming when you least expect it" 

- Now this fan-made cover being posted + a possible title or description of what the album will sound like

Well maybe there'll be a midnight release tomorrow night (since albums are usually released on Tuesdays). Don't ask me why but I just have a really strong feeling that it's going to be a surprise lol.