lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Anyone @ Coachella?? Whats goin on??

she plays at 20:15pm, her performance won't be streamed. best we can get is some drunken shaky instgram vids from 100 feet away I bet.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I don't think legally she's allowed to play it in full. The radio will have paid to have the rights of the exclusive first play, that would have been why she was talking to the official looking guy at the side of the stage in Vegas and then was like 'I can sing you some of the verse' possibly checking the legalities of how much she was allowed to perform

Does anyone think that we'll end up getting an Ultraviolence: Extended Edition with the EP of the new songs on it like we did with BTD/Paradise?

What if on May 1, we get an EP with a couple songs on it from UV or maybe some songs that didn't make the record?

I, for one, would be happy with both of these ideas. I liked how she did the BTD/P thing and I really like the second idea, though, too.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

That could happen but we have no way of knowing at this point.

Depends on how Ultraviolence does first.

I hope so. I honestly think this one will do better than BTD did. I know, BTD was a success, but I think there's a lot more of a fanbase now. I started listening to her around this time last year and I've noticed a lot of fans I meet tell me that they've either been a fan from the start of her career or they're new now.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I hope so. I honestly think this one will do better than BTD did. I know, BTD was a success, but I think there's a lot more of a fanbase now. I started listening to her around this time last year and I've noticed a lot of fans I meet tell me that they've either been a fan from the start of her career or they're new now.

Yeah well, her singles will actually be played on the radio this time around so we can expect her to do better :teehee: