lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I believe every word.

And after hearing West Coast for the 56687968473847575 time, I keep getting the feeling that Hollywood is gonna make the album. God I hope.

I hope it doesn't. Only Black Beauty and the rest can be shelved or given away for Britney Jean - The real personal edishun

I can dream that JFK makes the album. It sort of fits the ultraviolence theme and Angels Forever Forever Angels. 

I really hope JFK and Starry Eyed make it re-mastered

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

I have been hoping that Hollywood would be on Ultraviolence since the day it leaked. I really hope it is

I LOVE Hollywood, its an amazing, epic song. Still, I'd rather get an album of all new music than a song I've been able to listen to for 6+ months. I'll happily take a record that is stylistically very similar to Hollywood and the other songs that came out around the same time (Black Beauty, Angels Forever Forever Angels, JFK and Starry Eyed I believe). But I want all new music. Give them to us as polished up bonus tracks and I'd be fine with that. I'm surprised at how many want songs we've already had for a while on the album. :(

If that June 2nd release date is accurate, not at all disappointing for me, I can wait another month. May to June is not a big deal, my fear was that we wouldn't get anything til the fall. That would have been excrutiating.

Uhhhh, can we start a petition to get Lanaboards a new server? These crashes are killing the Lana stan in me. 

they should transfer to proboards.. its free and they can have unlimited members and posts and such.

My life can go on if the album is released in June.

I think she starts touring around this time in Europe and come on she can't play the same setlist (only with less songs) that she has already used over a year ago again there.

(Only convincing myself that this date is real)

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Guest Dot

Shameless self-promotion

image2ad5.jpg

Pretty much how I envision the cover for UV. Also, West Coast is kinda growing on me. I still think she can do much better than that but after a few listens I get to appreciate it a little more.

I feel like the lyrics and references in Hollywood make it almost clear that it isn't meant for UV. It could always be revamped, but I feel like there's a big difference between JFK/SE/HW and AFFA/BB.

How do people have such intense feelings about what 'fits' the album or what doesn't 'suit' the album. Like you haven't heard it yet? No one has... All we have are these vague descriptions to go off of. yall are silly. I mean maybe when we've heard a few more songs only then can we get an accurate idea of UV's style aesthetically.

Only one month (roughly), and I cannot wait!! I haven't been so excited for anything in such a long time.. it's nice.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark