lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I really do not think anyone else is going to be able to get their hands on a copy... 

I think that Target guy was our one chance ...

there's gotta be more than one target employee who doesn't know how starved ldr fans r

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I need old money ughhhhh I'm in love with it.

And to those of you who feel offended by FMWUTTT calm the fuck down bc she's obviously not talking about you. Just enjoy it.

EXACTLY. "Slut Shaming" Yall are annoying. Let her do her. Why do people on here have to drag every single thing out like dude its a song. Chill out. I notice that yall take every single word seriously and say "I'm hurt by this so I'm not going to listen to it", attitude. Then dont. That's you. She was saying it about one person and I doubt it was in that way.

But in other news, even though we dont have a new snippet I'm still most excited by Florida Kilos.

Can we just talk about the fact that the party dress motif is back yet again?

I loved the first snippets, but these weren't as great, IMO. It could just be the low quality, though.

I often have this problem with Lana's songs, sometimes I heat LQ versions and I don't like the song, then I hear the HQ version and I start to enjoy the songs a lot more.

qsVmBMd.png

there's gotta be more than one target employee who doesn't know how starved ldr fans r

I'M a Target employee, but I wouldn't risk my job on a CD. No matter whose it was. 

I'm banned from the Target in my town (something that happened when I was a minor) and I just risked getting arrested to check. I'm literally the stupidest adult. :facepalm:

We love you though!

My best friend is a Target employee and won't risk her job either, lol.

I need this so bad I'm having spasms!!! Djdsisjdkexnskekeoe I need Sad girl and FMWUTTT NOW!!!! I would steal it no questions asked no second thoughts!!!

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven