lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

So thoughtful of you using those big letters . People with farsighted thank you for that.[/size]

The problem here is that I say one thing you answer about a totally different subject yet in your mind you got out with a bang. :usrs:

Now tell me, what a good voice and great vocal ability has to do with being a cultured, intelligent and articulated woman? :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: I like Mariah but most times she sounds like she has 2 brain cells. That doesn't take her voice and talent away LOL

You said she's dumb and inarticulate but she writes and produces her entire catalogue.

You think a dumb person can write such amazing songs that live on forever aka classics.

Infact she's the only one out of all the big females (Celine, Madonna, Whitney etc) to do so.

Her persona has nothing to do with what she is inside.

Being a Lana fan you should know the difference between Lizzy Grant and Lana Del Rey.

You said she's dumb and inarticulate but she writes and produces her entire catalogue.

You think a dumb person can write such amazing songs that live on forever aka classics.

Infact she's the only one out of all the big females (Celine, Madonna, Whitney etc) to do so.

Being a Lana fan you should know the difference between Lizzy Grant and Lana Del Rey.

do u 

enjoy 

reading 

this 

cau

se

i do

n

t

ZRBNill.jpg

:lmao:

glgcDdT.gif

now getting back to WC...does anyone think that her lyric video aka longest Gif ever of her spinning around is somewhat an answer to the thousands of Gif's her SNL performance kindly gave us?

ps: WC remains amazing. UV will be a slay I can feel it, smell it and almost touche it

glgcDdT.gif

Yeah, keep laughing remain ignorant.

The Elusive Chanteuse (another persona btw in case you're dumb) is still the most successful song writer and producer of all time.

Yeah, keep laughing remain ignorant.

The Elusive Chanteuse (another persona btw in case you're dumb) is still the most successful song writer and producer of all time.

filthy mess :rip:

SO excited for Cruel World, and i reaaaaaaaaally hope she puts Black Beauty on the album :/

My bowl of Frosted Flakes didn't even make it midway through the fuckstorm of bullshit the last however many pages turned into...

tumblr_inline_n2ouypFybs1rwlbic.gif

All you petty drops of cocksnot owe me another large bowl of cereal and my fucking self-esteem.

Honestly, I'd love to hear OSCYS end up on UV.

now getting back to WC...does anyone think that her lyric video aka longest Gif ever of her spinning around is somewhat an answer to the thousands of Gif's her SNL performance kindly gave us?

Maleficent promo, Lana is always a Sleeping Black Beauty on the Spinning Wheel

No! We need Mermaid Motel and Kill Kill on UV

I agree! :agree2:

inb4 we'll have another version of "Yayo", the ULTRAVIOLENCE version…….

NO! UV needs space for new songs! Not that I don't like Yayo, trust me I do, but UV needs new songs and maybe one or two unreleased songs (preferably one) that haven't been released. No re-releasing! We need new songs!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif