lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

MPG OM CW sound amazing the others im not sure but thats bc i think i need longer snippets to dig them idk im greedy lol. But i've got this amazing feel that UV will be on repeat all summer long.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Re-listened to all the snippers again and I realised that the beginning of Sad Girl reminds me of the verses of Trash Magic. Trash Magic is heavenly, so I can only imagine that Sad Girl must be heavier than heavenly :flutter:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I need Florida Kilos now  :defeated:

Yeah, when the drums kick in and she sings the low note on "feel you pretty baby, feel me" it's just like :cumming2:

I also feel like, although it's not Kill Kill, Florida Kilos sounds more like it could have been from the AKA era.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I love them all aside from Florida Kilos and Pretty When You Cry, I guess I'll need the full songs to really get into the vibe of UV, but I'm pleasantly surprised by the mood in SG, I was afraid of a fast-paced pop track. So glad Black Beauty hasn't been redone! (as far as I can tell from the snippets, it sounds the same)

Oh yeah and I promised myself I wouldn't listen to any snippets before the whole record came out.

:omfg2:

:shh2:

And paging @@merman... Lana said she has an ulcer! (just like Kurt!!)

Kurt didn't have stomach ulcers, where did you hear that. I'm surprised it took doctors 3 years to discover it was just an ulcer they are really common and you normally lose a lot of weight when you have one but Lana has definitely gained weight. Duno sounds like she's just making stuff up like she does. :facepalm:

I think I love all the snippets sans Pretty When You Cry. That is the only let down for me. But honestly, I have Brooklyn Baby on repeat the whole day. I just can't over the fact how great ir is.  :flutter:

Same here, it's amazing...  :dance:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

does anyone understand how fucking excited i am that Old Money has come from Methamphetamines??????? IM SO HAPPY

I knew it sounded like something I'd heard before! Pretty When You Cry also sounds familiar :erm: