lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

tumblr_n6ugqtz7yx1s1922to1_500.jpg

Old money is Romeo and Juliet theme.

Amazing melody!! Instant classic if released..bet on it.

Make it happen Interscope.

The cover looks very pretty like this tbh

So the album is going to be released on the 13th at its earliest, I'm hoping for a leak as soon as the 10th or 11th, that way it's not too early. I just want Flipside + ITH with the album 

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

all of the snippets just blew me away  :defeated:

Pretty when you cry sounds like its gonna be amazing to me. ughhh I can't wait anymore.  :defeated:

My favs are pwyc, fk, om, and fmwuttt.  :cumming2:  :cumming: 

I don't even care about roses cause now we have ultravioleeenceee :party:

Britney Spears - Baby Boy

Lana Del Rey - My Best Days

can anybody mashup these two songs pretty please ??

sry but HOW is that relevant to this thread in the slightest

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

A few of my quick thoughts on the snippets:

I love "Shades of Cool", but "Sad Girl" sounds fucking amazing!

the beginning of pwyc reminds me of pin up galore but it sounds deliciously creepy

Yep.

I  really think that Cruel World is this song

The chord progression in MPG sounds a lot more like that Byron clip to me than CW.

The "lay me down tonight" parts in FMWUTTT are just beautiful.

I'm a little to surprised to find that "Old Money" is borrowed from "Methamphetamines" considering the co-write with Robbie Fitzsimmons. BTW, great catch @@Rebel identifying the Nino Rota work that both "Methamphetamines" and "Old Money" borrow from.

Is that the same vocal take used for BB?

Instrumentally, "Florida Kilos" sounds like a cousin of "Brooklyn Baby".

My thoughts on a few other things:

I can't believe some of you want the album to leak now, 2 weeks before the biggest market gets it officially? You know how much damage it causes?

Plus, are you really that dumb to post supposed leak sites on a public forum? This is actually reason enough to ban you if one of these leaks are real. You wouldn't be the first one here on this forum.

Not true actually. You are not allowed to post direct download links here, but if it leaks somewhere else you're allowed to talk about it here and say where it leaked. Those are just basic free speech rights on the internet that should be protected against any kind of label pressure. However, I would caution anyone against leaking it yourself elsewhere in a way that you're identifiable and then posting it here.

So how/where did people get the "correct" lyrics confirmed? What is more official than the CD booklet?

Their ears.

oh my godddddd. At this point I haven't even listened to Brooklyn Baby. Tempted to play the Black Beauty snippet only  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I'll never understand this self-denial/self-flagellation thing. :smh:

I still remember back in 2010 waiting for AKA's leak :oprah:

:troll:

Those 4 whole days must have been tough. :P

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Hum what is that ?

Under the tracklist it says "disque promotionnel interdit à la vente", wich is french for " promo CD can't be sell" So I think it's for the critics.

Under the tracklist it says "disque promotionnel interdit à la vente", wich is french for " promo CD can't be sell" So I think it's for the critics.

Thank you, I suppose one of them is trying to act like an attention whore, uploading these pictures  :derpna:

merman, on 08 Jun 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:

Kurt didn't have stomach ulcers, where did you hear that. I'm surprised it took doctors 3 years to discover it was just an ulcer they are really common and you normally lose a lot of weight when you have one but Lana has definitely gained weight. Duno sounds like she's just making stuff up like she does. :facepalm:

I know Kurt didn't have ulcers, he had ulcerative colitis which fancy doctor talk for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, but most people hear that and think ulcers. Google it! so many people believe he had ulcers just because of the common misconception, so don't you think if Lana was trying to emulate him, she'd say ulcers instead of "Oh yeah I have inflammatory bowel disease" 1) that is not something a superstar would say on a radio interview because ew, overshare, and 2) if she's trying to emulate Kurt it would just make as much sense to be vague and say ulcer because everyone always thought Kurt had ulcers too...

I'm trying to help out your theory here dude.

big.jpeg

I only hadn't listened to brooklyn baby as I couldn't find a download link and it wasn't on vevo at the time. I'm about to listen to it right now but still don't know about snippets 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey