#glimmeringdarling

"Once Upon a Dream" (for "Maleficent" Soundtrack) Discussion Thread - OUT NOW!

lol i dont think he realizes we figure out everything before its even announced

well people tweeted to him about this (me too lol) and I think could be related but who knows im just trying to figure out if it's really confirmed

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Well, we still have the teaser saying something special will appear during Grammy time. If it's not anything related to the song, then... :lanasrs2: :lanasrs2: :lanasrs2:

Maleficent - "Dream" Tease

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4M5ndVrbXk&fulldescription=1&hl=en&guid=&gl=US&client=mv-google

Lana Del Rey - Once Upon A Dream

The preview is not an advert I suppose.

It's played at the actual ceremony.

So... song out on the 4th? What's happneing on the 26th?

This is how it's gonna be:

On the 26th, AFTER the Grammys are over, the song will be released on iTunes. (don't know if that's a good idea since everybody is going to be occupied with talking about Madonna's and Katy's performances and freak out about who won what but whatever)

On the 4th, we get the the whole movie soundtrack album.

On May 30th, the movie premieres and Lana will attend the premiere looking flawless as usual :bliss: (if she isn't on the Ultraviolence tour by then, who knows :creep: )

This can't be fake. And she is attending the Grammys. I also feel like the scene they will preview of the movie at the Grammys would be where lana would sing a little bit of the song, not a new preview just a part of a scene and then maybe later a new trailer will come out with the song? I also think Lana's gonna change it so much! In a great way! With her OooOoooOoo's I could imagine vocals like at the end of cola. It's gonna be awesome! Also before it was deleted on Amazon it said the length is 3:23 .

post-3352-0-39369600-1390560648_thumb.jpg