Baby V Alex

Say Lou Lou

@ me too please? I don't think I have everything from them, I just want to be sure

Sending now :kiss:

No one likes these girls enough to buy Games For Girls :crossed:

Unfortunately so! They're just not popular enough at the moment.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

SOMEHOW I MISSED THE FACT WE GOT SEVERAL NEW SONGS AND I'VE ONLY JUST FOUND OUT :icant: :icant: :icant:

All That Glitter, Eclipse, Nothing But A Heartbeat & Skylights leaked as an album sampler that they didn't want any fans listening to because it was "unfinished" (but I disagree completely). The girls also did a cover of Sam Smith's Stay With Me and Ebba Gron's Uppgang & Fall (Rise and Fall) [it's in Swedish]. There's also a live acoustic of Beloved that's worth checking out, as well as a snippet of the demo of a song called Sweet Dreams.

Album is still set for a February 12th released & the girls have shot the album cover AND finalised the tracklist! It will have 11 tracks with "some old stuff, some new stuff". Nothing But A Heartbeat will be released as a single on the same day as the album release.

I also just found out that Maybe You was originally a Natalia Kills song called Heart to Break, but she didn't use it so Addeboy vs Cliff gave it to Say Lou Lou, who reworked it into the masterpiece it is today.

EDIT:

These songs are currently unreleased by the duo and have yet to leak:

Don't You

Fire Fire

Glorious

Heartless Man

Into The Deep

Let The Lights Go

Love Is The Loneliest Place

Ocean

Sweet Dreams

Watching You

Wilder Than The Wind

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

SOMEHOW I MISSED THE FACT WE GOT SEVERAL NEW SONGS AND I'VE ONLY JUST FOUND OUT :icant: :icant: :icant:

All That Glitter, Eclipse, Nothing But A Heartbeat & Skylights leaked as an album sampler that they didn't want any fans listening to because it was "unfinished" (but I disagree completely). The girls also did a cover of Sam Smith's Stay With Me and Ebba Gron's Uppgang & Fall (Rise and Fall) [it's in Swedish]. There's also a live acoustic of Beloved that's worth checking out, as well as a snippet of the demo of a song called Sweet Dreams.

Album is still set for a February 12th released & the girls have shot the album cover AND finalised the tracklist! It will have 11 tracks with "some old stuff, some new stuff". Nothing But A Heartbeat will be released as a single on the same day as the album release.

I also just found out that Maybe You was originally a Natalia Kills song called Heart to Break, but she didn't use it so Addeboy vs Cliff gave it to Say Lou Lou, who reworked it into the masterpiece it is today.

EDIT:

These songs are currently unreleased by the duo and have yet to leak:

Don't You

Fire Fire

Glorious

Heartless Man

Into The Deep

Let The Lights Go

Ocean

Sweet Dreams

Watching You

Wilder Than The Wind

OMG Can you send me the leaked demos?? :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

Sorry for the double post, but there's another update about the album.

Confirmed Album Songs

Better in the Dark

Beloved 

Everything We Touch

Games For Girls

Nothing But A Heartbeat

Peppermint

Possible Album Songs

Julian
Fool of Me 

Maybe You

All That Glitters (also known as Glitter)

Eclipse

Skylights

Don't You

Let The Lights Go

Wilder Than The Wind

Glorious

Into The Deep

Heartless Man

Watching You

Nothing But A Heartbeat could be SUCH a smash hit if it got the right promo...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

ALBUM COVER & TRACKLIST HAS BEEN REVEALED!!!!!! :party: :party:

tumblr_ni5nda9Vfr1tzetr0o1_1280.jpg

1. Everything We Touch

2. Glitter

3. Games for Girls

4. Julian

5. Angels (Above Me)

6. Peppermint

7. Beloved

8. Hard For A Man

9. Wilder Than The Wind

10. Nothing But a Heartbeat

11. Skylights

No word on a deluxe version as of yet.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

that tracklist is underwhelming to say the least

@heartcore could you send me these:

Maybe You
Fool of Me (feat. Chet Faker)
Feels Like We Only Go Backwards (Tame Impala Cover)
Better in the Dark
Instant Crush (Daft Punk Cover)

BzhmW.png

I was going to come here and post the news a few days ago but I forgot!! I really like the cover and in some cases albums like this bother me, but I'm actually glad they are giving the random singles they've released so far a proper home with the album.

EDIT: I just noticed of all the songs they didn't include "Better In The Dark"??? :wat: Or "Eclipse" unless it has a different title...

H0bDaqU.gif

that tracklist is underwhelming to say the least

@heartcore could you send me these:

Maybe You
Fool of Me (feat. Chet Faker)
Feels Like We Only Go Backwards (Tame Impala Cover)
Better in the Dark
Instant Crush (Daft Punk Cover)

sure, check your PMs :)

I was going to come here and post the news a few days ago but I forgot!! I really like the cover and in some cases albums like this bother me, but I'm actually glad they are giving the random singles they've released so far a proper home with the album.

EDIT: I just noticed of all the songs they didn't include "Better In The Dark"??? :wat: Or "Eclipse" unless it has a different title...

yeah they didn't include them :( but they suggested in a tweet that Love is the Loneliest Place would be getting some sort of release, so maybe it's the B-Side to Nothing But a Heartbeat? if so, Eclipse could be getting the same treatment!!!

& their store just says "standard version" atm, so maybe we are getting a deluxe! :legend: 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

yeah they didn't include them :( but they suggested in a tweet that Love is the Loneliest Place would be getting some sort of release, so maybe it's the B-Side to Nothing But a Heartbeat? if so, Eclipse could be getting the same treatment!!!

& their store just says "standard version" atm, so maybe we are getting a deluxe! :legend:

praying for a deluxe tbh :pray2:

H0bDaqU.gif