Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

Seems like there is no pre-sale code for Chicago, just the mobile app??? 

But that starts tomorrow at 10 AM Central time..

How the fuck are there tickets on stubhub right now if it hasn't even started? wtf??????

EDIT:

I called Aragon and they said there's no presale and they don't know how Stubhub already has tickets. Um ok

But yeah, mobile app presale for Chicago ig each date is different

There is a pre-sale for Chicago. On Ticketmaster, http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04004C67167BAB42?crosssite=LN_US:1646704:32771, if you hover over "Onsale Times" it says the pre-sale starts tomorrow at 10. 

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

lol what a mess why is this so complicated

lana put us on the guest lists

but in a general response:

FOR chicago it's just a livenation mobile app presale with no password...i can't find anywhere saying a password is needed. if there is, then i guess it's "access"

idk about anywhere else

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Also for Chicagolanders:

There's this awesome, intimate, small studio in Chicago on Grand Avenue called JBTV and they book small-big artists and have them perform, and you just have to RSVP for a chance to win and get in the studio for the free taping. I tweeted them abt Lana. 

"JBTV ‏@JBTV  Mar 11

@faisaltastic we agree. Would love to have @LanaDelRey. The Chicago fans should start a twitter campaign to her!"

So...idk, I guess tweeting Lana/JBTV more might increase the chances of her doing JBTV. Idk if it would work with her schedule. But this would be awesome. I've been to JBTV before and it's perfect and seeing Lana there would be amazing.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

For the AMEX presale, do you need an AMEX card for it? Because the presale is today and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing :defeated:

#newbie

That's how it was for the citi presale you had to have a citi card so I would assume it is but you can usually call them and they'll tell you

GL EVERYONE

i hope we all end up getting tix tmrw morning

BVT4uKe.jpg