Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

I decided just to buy my friend a Sweetlife Festival pavilion/pit ticket so someone who missed out could go with me. Spent an arm and a leg on it, but I guess it was worth it. I'm a damn good friend. At least I am still seeing Lana live...plus several other bands I love. :)

Anyone that has been to Sweetlife before have tips for getting good seats in the pavilion?

I'm really confused about how scalping can even be happening. For my show, you don't get physical tickets until you get to the theatre. You have to provide the credit card that you purchased them with...

Which is where everyone's screwed to be honest. People are paying money for scalped, paperless tickets, and to my understanding, will not be able to get into the venue because they won't have the original credit card.

Well, if you were to buy from a third party, Stubhub is a reliable option only because of the fact the site offers insurance; so, if for some reason the tickets are fake, they will refund you.  So, you at lest know you have a cushion.  But, honestly, Stubhub prices are so ridiculous, and I wouldn't want to see anyone spending money like that.  Not sure how it really works when tickets are will call, but they manage, somehow.  Stubhub is a strange little nook of the internet.

Subhub is just ebay for tickets. In the UK you can't sell tickets on ebay  since last year, you have to go through Subhub which is owned by ebay. They put a massive mark up on the tickets

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

What is this tour even called? Ultraviolence tour? Paradise tour? No Name Tour? I need a name, Lana! :diva:

I think it's Paradise cause she didn't tour America much, mostly Europe but I reckon you will get one new song.

I'm glad her tickets did well but I don't understand how no one I know was able to get one today. And I couldn't even get through on the presale. One of my friends from Detroit got presale for Vegas.

It's ticket touts, they buy up all the tickets to sell on for a massive profit, always happens

stubhub fucking sucks

can we make an online petition to take them down or has that happened already lol

You're going to take down ebay :P

You're going to take down ebay :P

tru. forgot they were owned by ebay. thats gr8

down with ebay

:lanasrs2:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Is credit card entry better than will call?

I wanted a physical ticket so I got will call, I just have to show up to the box office with my ID and confirmation email

BzhmW.png

the email back form adventures in wonderland was really sketchy. and i don't know who I'm bring with me yet, how long do you guys think i can wait to respond before its too late?

I literally said " my name and two others will pick of the tickets"  because I didn't know who was coming with me either. Hopefully they don't make a big deal about it when I pick them up. 

I literally said " my name and two others will pick of the tickets"  because I didn't know who was coming with me either. Hopefully they don't make a big deal about it when I pick them up. 

i might just wait and respond when i know?

the email back form adventures in wonderland was really sketchy. and i don't know who I'm bring with me yet, how long do you guys think i can wait to respond before its too late?

Don't worry, it isn't sketchy. I looked up some reviews and stuff online and from what I gather, it's owned by Jared Leto (Last Girl on Earth anybody?) and was previously called something that has to do with "Golden Ticket" but changed its name and was a place for Jared to sell VIP packages for 30STM fans. Now AIW does VIP packages for a variety of artists (or pre-sales in Lana's case). It's a legit company that you don't have to worry about, only worry if you buy a VIP package from them because people were complaining about the service they received but we only bought regular, GA tickets so we're good.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif