National Anthem

ALLIE X

I made a duo channel thingy with the demo and final version of Hello. It's kinda cool. Makes it easier to hear the main differences from the demo that weren't in the final version. The demo version is in the left channel, and the final in the right. Download link right here. It made me realize that I miss the outro from the demo version..

Oh, and use headphones.

Pretty sure you took this off of my soundcloud, and flipped the channels. I made this last night and posted it on allie boards. Awkward

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Pretty sure you took this off of my soundcloud, and flipped the channels. I made this last night and posted it on allie boards. Awkward

I don't think someone would go through the trouble of doing that...

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I don't follow your Soundcloud, and I haven't been on Allieboards since early yesterday. I haven't seen yours.

I don't think someone would go through the trouble of doing that...

Yeeeeeah, this.

lABVyGE.png

this thread pushed me to give in and try a few of her songs and lord i'm happy it did because i can't stop listening to Bitch... the other songs on Collxtion I aren't bad either but i've never heard anything quite like Bitch before  :defeated:

RVhKIwP.gif

Pseudo-Secret

???

this thread pushed me to give in and try a few of her songs and lord i'm happy it did because i can't stop listening to Bitch... the other songs on Collxtion I aren't bad either but i've never heard anything quite like Bitch before  :defeated:

The production of it is the best on the album

The same person came in here literally looking to bait drama. They haven't been present in this thread up until yesterday

FUCK YOU FOR THINKING ITS OK TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONES WEIGHT YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

FUCK YOU FOR THINKING ITS OK TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONES WEIGHT YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT

Where did he say that? Anything close to that?

Fuck you for thinking it was okay to make fun of a fatal illness, you pathetic piece of shit. I've lost my very-close 28 year old aunt to cancer. My very-close grandma recently beat cancer. It's not funny.

You can live your life being fat but if you have cancer, you're fucking dying. Your "fat shaming" can not compare to that so stop fucking riding this.

http://gagadaily.com/topic/147069-does-allie-x-have-what-it-takes-to-be-the-next-gaga/

thought y'all would have a nice laugh with the constant bashing of Allie there. they keep saying she's a wannabe and it's so annoying.

They literally said nothing inflammatory about her :deadbanana:

what the honest to god fuck just happened

Someone likes to bait arguments and play the victim.

BzhmW.png