National Anthem

ALLIE X

a couple questions:

- how do you know Following the Noise is AXA?

- do you have a studio version of Wreck it All? mine is just a live recording

- I thought Affliction and OMG were AXA...

1. I just do xo (it's from 2012 so you do the math)

2. Nope mine is a live recording too, just forgot to add that bit 

3. Thing is, AXA and Allie X "era's" are very close, she first wrote catch as AXA but it's now an AX song,

I'd deffo say Affliction is a early failed Allie X song and OMG could originally be AXA, but I think she may have been considering it for CLXII  :hooker:  

Just a few questions for anyone to answer (in regards to @@ViciousCirclexo's very helpful doc - thank you!):

1. Is the correct title "Homebound" or "Homebound Tonight"? And didn't they leak as demo 1 and 2, or should it be concept demo & demo 1?

2. What's the real title of "Draw The Line" or whatnot? Because I think I've seen about 5 different titles for it.. (Draw The Line, Could It Be Destiny, Cleaning Up My Act, All My Life, and a few more I can't remember.)

3. Are we not calling "Could It Be Love?" as "Boy Crazy" like that one member said? Did we think that was incorrect?

And lastly, could someone PLEASE help me with these few requests? In the quality they leaked in.

- Elijah

- Big Yellow Taxi

- Haymaker (Snippet)

- Roll The Dice (Snippet)

- Suzy Snowflake

- Break My Heart

- This Is The Jam

Just a few questions for anyone to answer (in regards to @@ViciousCirclexo's very helpful doc - thank you!):

1. Is the correct title "Homebound" or "Homebound Tonight"? And didn't they leak as demo 1 and 2, or should it be concept demo & demo 1?

2. What's the real title of "Draw The Line" or whatnot? Because I think I've seen about 5 different titles for it.. (Draw The Line, Could It Be Destiny, Cleaning Up My Act, All My Life, and a few more I can't remember.)

3. Are we not calling "Could It Be Love?" as "Boy Crazy" like that one member said? Did we think that was incorrect?

And lastly, could someone PLEASE help me with these few requests? In the quality they leaked in.

- Elijah

- Big Yellow Taxi

- Haymaker (Snippet)

- Suzy Snowflake

- Break My Heart

- This Is The Jam

1. Homebound. I have them as version I and version II.

2. I'm also not sure about this one. I have it as Could It Be Destiny.

3. I'm keeping it as Could It Be Love because if you Shazam it that's what comes up. No question mark.

If you send me a PM I'll send you all those songs except Suzy Snowflake and Big Yellow Taxi because they are on iTunes.

H0bDaqU.gif

- Elijah

- Big Yellow Taxi

- Haymaker (Snippet)

- Suzy Snowflake

- Break My Heart

- This Is The Jam

1. Homebound Tonight. I don't believe the "concept demo" is real, is nearly identical to the other one leaked.

2. Could It Be Destiny according to her Demo Reel credits

3. I'm using Boy Crazy.

自由になる自由がある

- Elijah

- Big Yellow Taxi

- Haymaker (Snippet)

- Suzy Snowflake

- Break My Heart

- This Is The Jam

1. When they leaked, they were labelled as "Homebound Tonight (Concept Demo)" & "Homebound (Demo 1)", I went with just Homebound for both "Concept" & "Demo 1"

2. I think the real title is "Could it be destiny?", but DTL sounds better to me, plus it sounds like an actual song title

3. I think Boy Crazy was a lie, it seems way too cheesy to be a real title, i'd go with "Could it Be Love?"

1. Homebound Tonight. I don't believe the "concept demo" is real, is nearly identical to the other one leaked.

2. Could It Be Destiny according to her Demo Reel credits

3. I'm using Boy Crazy.

for the record, this demo reel is all different era's, the only thing it's good for is credits

ok, I know I'm leaving temporarily (not permanent) but holy :), THE NEW CASANOVA FINAL SNIPPET OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WIG LEVITATED

its super distorted but you can still hear it and the fire beat, it has another track playing over it quietly it seems, or it was recorded on a phone when it was being played on loud speakers

EDIT: it JUST got deleted, did anybody catch it?!

ok, I know I'm leaving temporarily (not permanent) but holy :), THE NEW CASANOVA FINAL SNIPPET OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WIG LEVITATED

its super distorted but you can still hear it and the fire beat, it has another track playing over it quietly it seems, or it was recorded on a phone when it was being played on loud speakers

EDIT: it JUST got deleted, did anybody catch it?!

are ya sure?

are ya sure?

yep, it was up for like 1 minute and it was like 30 seconds long, I was listening to it and then it got deleted so I couldnt download it

it was distorted but I could make out the pre-chorus,

All I heard was:

"You're no Casanova, got to let you go.

Hit me on my blind side, left me on the floor.

I can't see the bright light, body getting cold.

There's something bout your touch that I can't leave alone.

Casanova f-ed me over, left me dying for your love"

yep, it was up for like 1 minute and it was like 30 seconds long, I was listening to it and then it got deleted so I couldnt download it

it was distorted but I could make out the pre-chorus,

All I heard was:

"You're no Casanova, got to let you go.

Hit me on my blind side, left me on the floor.

I can't see the bright light, body getting cold.

There's something bout your touch that I can't leave alone.

Casanova f-ed me over, left me dying for your love"

where was it posted? here's a repost http://picosong.com/dumy/

Hey everyone; From popjustice. Been following this thread for a while and finally made an account! :)

Here's info that was posted on Popjustice by HighElitism that was deleted for some reason

-Debut, Thief, and Sorry are all from December 2015 and written/recorded for Collxtion II

-Could It Be Love is the real title of that track, no question mark

-Naked Lunch is the final title track of the song, but East of Eden was the working demo title, not made for any specific release and is from April 2015

-To Better Times, I Love The Garbage, and True Love Is Violent are both from March 2014, with the latter being for Collxtion II, sent to Billboard to rework in October 2015

-Affliction is from late July 2013, not made for any specific release

-Oh My God is from November 2013 (if you look in Allie's tweets from around mid-Nov 2013 she was with the producer, Sir Nolan) and was sent to Mike Wise to rework/finish in August 2015

-Catch 2011 demo was recorded with Steven McKay (one of her old friends, did backing tracks for his entire 2013 album) alongside the Hughes version of I Will Love You More

-Catch 2012 demo is produced by Nautiluss (You, In The Morning, In The Garden, Phantom, etc.) in November 2012 and is the second version of the track, made a year after the first

-Jabberwocky rehearsal is from March 2012, and was a rehearsal for the ALX setlist where Homebound was performed (someone has the soundboard)

-Casanova (the snippets) was produced by Kool Kojak in April 2016 and was sent to Mike Wise to finish off/rework

-Too Much To Dream demo is fake, made with the stems

-Civil War is from November 2014, written and recorded by Allie for FRENSHIP's cancelled EP featuring Brett Hite

-Following The Noise is from October 2013, same session as B*tch and Didn't Start The War (all produced by J Gramma)

-Stupid Hat is from January 2011 made for Allie's collaboration with Thom Gill Friends Jammin' (other tracks include Busted Loins and Where Is Portugal)

-All I Want is from May 2013 (there's a photo Tyler Kyte posted on his Instagram working on the track with Allie) and was used for Allie's demo reel

That's all that was posted...hope that helps you guys! :)

Hey everyone; From popjustice. Been following this thread for a while and finally made an account! :)

Here's info that was posted on Popjustice by HighElitism that was deleted for some reason

-Debut, Thief, and Sorry are all from December 2015 and written/recorded for Collxtion II

-Could It Be Love is the real title of that track, no question mark

-Naked Lunch is the final title track of the song, but East of Eden was the working demo title, not made for any specific release and is from April 2015

-To Better Times, I Love The Garbage, and True Love Is Violent are both from March 2014, with the latter being for Collxtion II, sent to Billboard to rework in October 2015

-Affliction is from late July 2013, not made for any specific release

-Oh My God is from November 2013 (if you look in Allie's tweets from around mid-Nov 2013 she was with the producer, Sir Nolan) and was sent to Mike Wise to rework/finish in August 2015

-Catch 2011 demo was recorded with Steven McKay (one of her old friends, did backing tracks for his entire 2013 album) alongside the Hughes version of I Will Love You More

-Catch 2012 demo is produced by Nautiluss (You, In The Morning, In The Garden, Phantom, etc.) in November 2012 and is the second version of the track, made a year after the first

-Jabberwocky rehearsal is from March 2012, and was a rehearsal for the ALX setlist where Homebound was performed (someone has the soundboard)

-Casanova (the snippets) was produced by Kool Kojak in April 2016 and was sent to Mike Wise to finish off/rework

-Too Much To Dream demo is fake, made with the stems

-Civil War is from November 2014, written and recorded by Allie for FRENSHIP's cancelled EP featuring Brett Hite

-Following The Noise is from October 2013, same session as B*tch and Didn't Start The War (all produced by J Gramma)

-Stupid Hat is from January 2011 made for Allie's collaboration with Thom Gill Friends Jammin' (other tracks include Busted Loins and Where Is Portugal)

-All I Want is from May 2013 (there's a photo Tyler Kyte posted on his Instagram working on the track with Allie) and was used for Allie's demo reel

That's all that was posted...hope that helps you guys! :)

Thanks for sharing this info!

The 2011 of Catch is that one "all I needed was a medicine, all I needed was a doctor" snippet that was leaked?

自由になる自由がある