National Anthem

ALLIE X

Hope she receives critical acclaim and widespread success AND more attention / recognition WHICH she definitely deserves. 

also hoping Katy Perry tweets about her again  :flutter: 

Won't help a lot this time I guess  :creep:

nn

Finally got to listen to this during a 12 hour drive today!! 

Vintage and Lifted slay my life. The new version of Casanova is... interesting. The final chorus is the best part but it's going to take getting used to. 

I never heard Sorry so I don't understand all this Vintage hate I'm reading :awk:  :runs:

edit: Listened to Sorry... Vintage is better imo. sorry gays  :hooker:

oh yeah this may be obvious to some ppl but ive never noticed it.  the la's from casanova (produced demo) are actually in the finals final chorus.   once the additional parts come in (around the repeat of Casanova and the little high turn in her vocals) you can hear them definitely.  cool touch even if im late to the crowd

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

oh yeah this may be obvious to some ppl but ive never noticed it.  the la's from casanova (produced demo) are actually in the finals final chorus.   once the additional parts come in (around the repeat of Casanova and the little high turn in her vocals) you can hear them definitely.  cool touch even if im late to the crowd

I didn't notice it either until on Friday  :toofunny:   

Will you ever release Tongue Tied?

Maybe. I'd like to say something about leaks. When people leak my songs, it sets me back... Threads like these get closed (or so I've been told), you hear stuff that isn't finished, and I don't know it just feels kinda hurtful. I know I can't stop the culture of trading and in some ways the demand for unreleased material is flattering, but overall my hope is that you'll be mindful. pleeease

I feel so bad for her tbh, it must be kind of hard for her cause she is a smaller artist and is connected to her fanbase so she must be fully aware of what's going and it's shame. Especially cause of the intrusive way the songs were obtained.

DAhling thank you! I'm so relieved you popheads like it

I am planning on keeping CLX series going till it's finished, but also might stray from it if it makes sense. (sorry not sorry to be vague)

I'd like to do a compilation of Unsolved songs

The misbelieving thing is so weird, and I've been trying to sort it out. Has to do with changing distributing partners I believe. We'll fix it eventually. Sorry about that.

I aim to snatch!!

Goals for 2017: 1) Grow the project 2) Get to radio 3) I.S.O (Iconic Shit Only)

:defeated:

Thank you bb. I keep seeing that you guys are really into Downtown. Makes me think.....

Stems for the rest of the album will be put up piece by piece as we work our way through the album together :)

xxxx

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Will you ever release Tongue Tied?

Maybe. I'd like to say something about leaks. When people leak my songs, it sets me back... Threads like these get closed (or so I've been told), you hear stuff that isn't finished, and I don't know it just feels kinda hurtful. I know I can't stop the culture of trading and in some ways the demand for unreleased material is flattering, but overall my hope is that you'll be mindful. pleeease

I feel so bad for her tbh, it must be kind of hard for her cause she is a smaller artist and is connected to her fanbase so she must be fully aware of what's going and it's shame. Especially cause of the intrusive way the songs were obtained.

How were they obtained? ​​​​​​​oprah@2x.jpg

How were they obtained? ​​​​​​​oprah@2x.jpg

creeps emailed producers and engineers pretending to be her management. can't say that for all the songs but a decent number of them.

I overslept and missed this because I set my alarm for 9pm and not 9am, I'm literally gonna cry. Why did she have to do it so early?

I was gonna ask her about why she removed her old music from MySpace and Bandcamp once she started becoming Allie X, since the music was so good and it was some of my favorite work of hers.

I'm so miserable rn, I'm always gonna kick myself for this. Someone console me. :'(

I overslept and missed this because I set my alarm for 9pm and not 9am, I'm literally gonna cry. Why did she have to do it so early?

I was gonna ask her about why she removed her old music from MySpace and Bandcamp once she started becoming Allie X, since the music was so good and it was some of my favorite work of hers.

I'm so miserable rn, I'm always gonna kick myself for this. Someone console me. :'(

i can guess this would be her reply :

"old music?, i never had a myspace..."

i can guess this would be her reply :

"old music?, i never had a myspace..."

'i came out of the womb, fully grown in 2013. my birth name is allie x. i have no idea who this 'allie hughes' lady is, or what those songs are.'

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

sad i missed it!  either way the unsolved collxtion would be cool (assuming she produces/finishes them anyways, we already have the unsolved acoustic songs.  or at least i bought that album when it was still out)

glad to hear the stems thing isnt changing oh my god.  i want the stems for all of them so bad, i hope they get released in a timely manner.

also i love how she avoided the artpop question kdfghldfhdfh

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother