National Anthem

ALLIE X

I think it's free, I opened the tab and it just asks for the personal info shit it's it's a "first come first serve" til sell out

Oh she tweeted

Here's the venue of the Toronto show on September 25th. Winners will be notified by Friday via email! RSVP here: http://alliexto.eventbrite.com/ 

I think it will be a lottery thing. Did u retweet her other tweet before hit 20? seems like these 20 are guaranteed 

No, I don't think so :( I never saw that.

Rememer she kept teasing CLX II would be released in 2016...like..spring release or something??? :creep:

i literally started stanning her in december 2015 so imagine my surprise when collxtion ii was supposed to come out that spring... and now here we are a year later crying

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i literally started stanning her in december 2015 so imagine my surprise when collxtion ii was supposed to come out that spring... and now here we are a year later crying

Actually same sis LMAO. Someone asked me to listen to Bitch like November 2015 and I didn't really like it but never enough came right after and...i was shook

Wow, this bxtch really snatched my wig during the last chorus. Kween of Vocals!

It's honestly so awesome to hear someone classically trained in pop music. I know it's nothing new, but she was trained at the same school as almost half my friends from when I was doing private choir/classical training growing up (interlochen. I think more went to CoM. I didn't keep singing.... lol). She brings a lot to the table as far as vocals, and she doesn't force herself to sound "pop" 

Actually same sis LMAO. Someone asked me to listen to Bitch like November 2015 and I didn't really like it but never enough came right after and...i was shook

i had heard bitch on that mechanical bull video floating around tumblr but someone posted why you wanna and i instantly stanned that second lfgjldfjhgkhdfg

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

It's honestly so awesome to hear someone classically trained in pop music. I know it's nothing new, but she was trained at the same school as almost half my friends from when I was doing private choir/classical training growing up (interlochen. I think more went to CoM. I didn't keep singing.... lol). She brings a lot to the table as far as vocals, and she doesn't force herself to sound "pop" 

I agree. She sounded AMAZING in the final chorus.

lABVyGE.png

I took a printscreen of the downtown acoustic vid and I'm just having a breakdown that I cannot share it here kdnjdjnejkenjknjkrnkr

EDIT: IT WORKED

DJJ3H8XWsAECjPQ.jpg

Anyway, her face on the last chorus. Epic.

also the "bridge" effect...

When I first saw this interview it made me think she was the kind of person I would never associate with irl. So pretentious. 

Other interviews are better, though. And she seems to be really nice in person. 

I'm not so sure about that, TBH. I know somebody who was contacted by her management to work on a collab or something (I think that's what it was; definitely some kind of musical project) about one or two years ago and apparently she turned out to be quite a bxtch and even refused to give them a shoutout on her social media although that was part of the deal.

Doesn't change anything about the fact that I love her bops haha.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I think she's the type of person that's not really..hm... "OPEN" but can be  "friendly"

When she came to Brazil last year she did like 3 shows and she met one national act and she turned into some... type of "friend" after meeting before the show. Also a lot of people met her or something and it was like she acted really nice with the fans taking pictures and stuff

Oh damn. I can't say I'm super surprised, though. 

Also, I hate to have to address this because apparently nobody else is phased but her constant advocacy and posts about how she eats (which is very restrictive and for no scientifically sound reason) bothers the shit out of me as someone who has dealt with/is dealing with an eating disorder. She's extremely skinny for a reason, and I'm concerned about the message she sends off. Especially when she posted that picture that said "Allie's Dinner" and it was a blank sheet of paper. I've been following her long enough on social media to notice the signs of eating issues (other notable posts: on Tumblr she did a q&a and someone asked her something and she mentioned that a part of her aesthetic was "hating her body" :(  and she also answered a question about not eating certain foods that she likes because they make her feel sad... idk that could be an allergy though )and even if she doesn't have any eating issues herself, she really does project a message of "if you want to be in control like me, you need to cut out about 3 major food group. I mean, she called a fucking apple a cheat meal. 

/end rant. I'm spiraling back into my eating disorder and may or may not have been looking at proana blogs that I used to when I was really bad (sick, I know, I'm getting help) and... yeah, it just bothers me. But it doesn't seem to bother anyone else....

(inb4 someone calls me a fat cunt for daring to question the qween. I have a bmi of 20, and if that's fat by your standards, it used to be 16. fuck off) 

also, she's not naturally that skinny. she looked like this four years ago 

alliehughes.JPG

which is apparently "fat" but ok

I've kinda...spent time thinking about this not long ago but just sinked back in my mind.

I really thought that she might had\have "eating disorder". And at same time I thought about all the "I'M SICK" posts and the way she's very... often... into hospitals & shit. And sometimes I think she's just "kidding" with serious stuff like the aesthetic thing... trying to be "edgy" maybe?

When I saw her and like she walked really next to me I realized she was really "tall" and also thin and it was awkward because I'm a "tall person" so watching that woman looking TALLER was really like ..."lel". (But also she wore platforms on that day)

I'm not sure if her health is "bad" because of what she eats like...If it's an allergy (like a really strong one that won't allow her eating lot of things) or then she's sick because she doesn't actually eat. It's really complicated....

(Hope u urself is getting better and treating everything right! You're so nice and deserves the best xx)

I've kinda...spent time thinking about this not long ago but just sinked back in my mind.

I really thought that she might had\have "eating disorder". And at same time I thought about all the "I'M SICK" posts and the way she's very... often... into hospitals & shit. And sometimes I think she's just "kidding" with serious stuff like the aesthetic thing... trying to be "edgy" maybe?

When I saw her and like she walked really next to me I realized she was really "tall" and also thin and it was awkward because I'm a "tall person" so watching that woman looking TALLER was really like ..."lel". (But also she wore platforms on that day)

I'm not sure if her health is "bad" because of what she eats like...If it's an allergy (like a really strong one that won't allow her eating lot of things) or then she's sick because she doesn't actually eat. It's really complicated....

(Hope u urself is getting better and treating everything right! You're so nice and deserves the best xx)

I mean, firsthand I have a friend with gastroparesis who is extremely thin, but when you're on a diet for something like that, you don't slap a health food/fad name over it and call it philosophical. It's just what you gotta do. I don't want to analyze this too closely because while I do know some of the physical symptoms of EDs and I can see some with her, some people just have those features. So it'd be screwy to call one out that's just genetic. But she's not naturally underweight. She was perfectly healthy looking not even too long ago.

And I personally joke about how she's goals etc because that's what my mind tells me I have to look like. And I have her telling me (well, her fans, properly) that cutting out sugar, fruits, bread, and dairy are necessary to look and feel good. 

In an interview 

"Weight loss, mental clarity, a feeling of control and empowerment, individualising myself from western culture, awareness of Xactly what I’m putting in my body and how it is affecting me, improved muscle tone, skin and hair!"

Key word: Control. Also important, separation from other people. There aren't large mass cultures that restrict their diet naturally that much. She does it to feel better than other people, as one of the things she can control in her life. 

I know this, because I may not look it, but I've been there and I am there. If it were just paleo, or veganism, it'd be one thing. But she literally has had moments where before going on stage (posted by her) she didn't even eat because nothing fit the parameters. She also posted a picture with a bunch of pills which seemed to be vitamins on her instagram story the other day. Which means she's either actually sick and treating herself with herbalistic remedies, or her diet doesn't provide sufficient nutrition. 

I'm really getting into this, but as her fanbase grows, it hurts me to know that a part of her image is what should wholly be considered disordered eating. She shouldn't be talking about it like it'll change your life and make you holy and genius when her fanbase is probably mid-to-late teens. That's how eating disorders start. X is control. X is superiority. X is clarity.

Also, if she is really ill, depriving her body of essential nutrients (and supplements can't always help here, you don't just absorb everything you consume) is going to make things worse.

I'm really working on it, thanks x My mind tries to convince me that eating little to nothing is the key to life, and that I'll finally understand things and start doing well in life if I just give up eating. Also, that my weight (which is low average) is disgusting and that everyone knows it. But I'm getting help, I'm not just alone with my thoughts <3

I mean, firsthand I have a friend with gastroparesis who is extremely thin, but when you're on a diet for something like that, you don't slap a health food/fad name over it and call it philosophical. It's just what you gotta do. I don't want to analyze this too closely because while I do know some of the physical symptoms of EDs and I can see some with her, some people just have those features. So it'd be screwy to call one out that's just genetic. But she's not naturally underweight. She was perfectly healthy looking not even too long ago.

i guess i read somewhere that she is doing this diet: https://bodyecology.com/aboutbed.php

it's basically eating things raw, not eating any products which contains additives. but they eat dairy so i'm not sure if that's the one she is stucking up. her diet is really a mess