National Anthem

ALLIE X

i asked this via twitter dm's but she left on read.

df,nlvfdkghjsdcnvbklj;ffsg;jfdgl;df

in hindsight yeah unsolved definitely wasnt her original idea.  i think part of the reason she did unsolved was to buy herself some time during her "writing drought" or whatever it was she talked about in her interview thing.  like give her some time to put out a few buzz singles to keep the fans happy and show some demos of things she had already written while giving herself a break from writing all the time / dealing with the pressure to get the album out "on time".

for what its worth, unsolved > no unsolved.  those songs and demos wouldve ended up in trading circles just as everything else allie does so at least we got them

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

df,nlvfdkghjsdcnvbklj;ffsg;jfdgl;df

in hindsight yeah unsolved definitely wasnt her original idea.  i think part of the reason she did unsolved was to buy herself some time during her "writing drought" or whatever it was she talked about in her interview thing.  like give her some time to put out a few buzz singles to keep the fans happy and show some demos of things she had already written while giving herself a break from writing all the time / dealing with the pressure to get the album out "on time".

for what its worth, unsolved > no unsolved.  those songs and demos wouldve ended up in trading circles just as everything else allie does so at least we got them

It was a smart move tbh LOL

I think the only bad part of unsolved is the way we didn't get the "final songs" and that she never mentioned again and it caused all the "seeking" around songs like Misbelieving and Alexandra. I mean... You can't like tease a voice memo and then pretend it didn't happen. She should have released the whole "UNSOLVED EP" with the final songs that wouldn't make the final cut for CLX II lol

But I think in the end it didn't happen because she was... "trapped". No way she would get the album tracklist sorted so fast and it would make no sense to like... finish CLX II "Oh I'll release 2 albuns at same time one made of scrapped songs and the official one"... I kinda understand her point now and I don't think  it would be impossible to put the final versions of unsolved songs out after the whole "CLX II" era 

I don't know if it makes sense because I'm typing but not really thinking so :creep:

It was a smart move tbh LOL

I think the only bad part of unsolved is the way we didn't get the "final songs" and that she never mentioned again and it caused all the "seeking" around songs like Misbelieving and Alexandra. I mean... You can't like tease a voice memo and then pretend it didn't happen. She should have released the whole "UNSOLVED EP" with the final songs that wouldn't make the final cut for CLX II lol

But I think in the end it didn't happen because she was... "trapped". No way she would get the album tracklist sorted so fast and it would make no sense to like... finish CLX II "Oh I'll release 2 albuns at same time one made of scrapped songs and the official one"... I kinda understand her point now and I don't think  it would be impossible to put the final versions of unsolved songs out after the whole "CLX II" era 

I don't know if it makes sense because I'm typing but not really thinking so :creep:

being a , currently releasing artist myself i can understand the sense of being trapped/indecisiveness that comes with making records.  deciding songs and writing can be really hard sometimes.

i think she should either finish alexandra/purge/misbelieving and release them or just release her production demos at some point in the future.  id literally die to hear a final version of purge, or a tmtd/atr 2.0.

personally i kinda feel like she went through a style change in 2016.  moving away from her synthpop into a little more mainstream stuff.  either route wouldve been fine, but i think in the long run she made the right choice to give us the collxtion ii we have.

lets just hope collxtion iii comes sooner though.  i've heard really good things about new versions of sculpture and also remember forever is still being worked on.

edit: tbh i cant blame her for not giving us the collxtion ii that unsolved was predicting.  i almost consider casanova to be the turning point because her sound shifted away from synthpop pretty much right around then.  i wonder how many tracks were finalized for the record before casanova, because i could definitely see it being what sort of gave her the idea to go in the more mainstream direction.

being a , currently releasing artist myself i can understand the sense of being trapped/indecisiveness that comes with making records.  deciding songs and writing can be really hard sometimes.

i think she should either finish alexandra/purge/misbelieving and release them or just release her production demos at some point in the future.  id literally die to hear a final version of purge, or a tmtd/atr 2.0.

personally i kinda feel like she went through a style change in 2016.  moving away from her synthpop into a little more mainstream stuff.  either route wouldve been fine, but i think in the long run she made the right choice to give us the collxtion ii we have.

lets just hope collxtion iii comes sooner though.  i've heard really good things about new versions of sculpture and also remember forever is still being worked on.

omg u release music? that's so cool hahaha I love to write and trying to produce stuff

I've mentioned before but I feel she really wanted to get some attention and that's why the "mind shift" and "more mainstream songs" like Paper Love, Casanova & That's So Us. I don't blame her, she's doing all perfectly crafted in my opinion... but it makes me wonder about CLX III and how it will be. Iconic. nn

also iconic imagine saving all the leaked & famous song to be released on the last clx before changing her name again and coming back with a hybrid sound of country folk and eurodance

also iconic imagine saving all the leaked & famous song to be released on the last clx before changing her name again and coming back with a hybrid sound of country folk and eurodance

Imagine an Allie X album with a Kylie-ish europop/electro pop/dance/disco sound. :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

omg u release music? that's so cool hahaha I love to write and trying to produce stuff

I've mentioned before but I feel she really wanted to get some attention and that's why the "mind shift" and "more mainstream songs" like Paper Love, Casanova & That's So Us. I don't blame her, she's doing all perfectly crafted in my opinion... but it makes me wonder about CLX III and how it will be. Iconic. nn

Alex Hughes -- Jebediah Screwed Me Over

I'm here dancing on the edge of the barn

My Aunt Georgia's making shawls out of wool yarn

One Hail Mary for the drought on the farm 

And one pump shotgun hanging over my left arm 

I REALLY SCREAMED

I just got one thing on my mind, I remember once she tweeted something like "The only regret about my name is googling "ALLIE X" and all the "XXX" stuff that appears" and now I remember once this p*rn AD and it was something like "VIRTUAL REALITY CAMERAS: ALICE X"

I'm crackling rn help

for the record its mostly not-really-impressive instrumental work because i have nothing better to do and bc i wanted to have a foot in the door before i went to college but who knows whats happening there haha kill me

country girls make do

please rewrite the rest of this i love it so much

for the record its mostly not-really-impressive instrumental work because i have nothing better to do and bc i wanted to have a foot in the door before i went to college but who knows whats happening there haha kill me

country girls make do

please rewrite the rest of this i love it so much

link us to ur stuff hun!

THIS. IS. AMAZING!

xo

link us to ur stuff hun!

beep    i need to make a second soundcloud for like , not-my-music stuff but im too lazy

anyways back on topic:  what do yall hope leaks next?  im kinda hoping alexandra final gets out there so we can all bask in its mediocrity and get to the better leaks.  tmtd stems are also on my mind a lot 

beep    i need to make a second soundcloud for like , not-my-music stuff but im too lazy

anyways back on topic:  what do yall hope leaks next?  im kinda hoping alexandra final gets out there so we can all bask in its mediocrity and get to the better leaks.  tmtd stems are also on my mind a lot 

LOVING THE MUSIC

Alexandra would be cute but I think it might be just like the live performance and the demo was cute itself... If it was a totally-new-thing like Misbeliving I would be tempted but right now...

Tbh I wish there would be a way of getting more ALX (? I still messing with her old names) stuff to leak (ALX is the band thing isn't it? Phantom and etc??) but it's said that people don't own that so...

CLX II outtakes like Lifeline would be great. I really love it's title

LOVING THE MUSIC

Alexandra would be cute but I think it might be just like the live performance and the demo was cute itself... If it was a totally-new-thing like Misbeliving I would be tempted but right now...

Tbh I wish there would be a way of getting more ALX (? I still messing with her old names) stuff to leak (ALX is the band thing isn't it? Phantom and etc??) but it's said that people don't own that so...

CLX II outtakes like Lifeline would be great. I really love it's title

my wig is gone thank you so much

let me tell you ive heard the insider info about alexandra and , i wish it was the live version.  or even something new.  its disappointing

i want focking jabberwocky to leak so bad (in hq/studio) - and a lot of the demos that were produced around the time catch 2011/2012 were made i heard were really different.  maybe someday amirite  :toofunny:

my wig is gone thank you so much

let me tell you ive heard the insider info about alexandra and , i wish it was the live version.  or even something new.  its disappointing

i want focking jabberwocky to leak so bad (in hq/studio) - and a lot of the demos that were produced around the time catch 2011/2012 were made i heard were really different.  maybe someday amirite  :toofunny:

omg screams yes, I love Jabberwocky live rehearsal tbh I love also that it's followed by a LQ snipppet of fake TMTD demo so both look connected, I can't explain but it's cute on my playlist :creep:

omg really about alexandra? lmao rip. Omg do u know anything else u can share? I love to hear about the demos even if I never really get to hear the demos themselves n

omg screams yes, I love Jabberwocky live rehearsal tbh I love also that it's followed by a LQ snipppet of fake TMTD demo so both look connected, I can't explain but it's cute on my playlist :creep:

omg really about alexandra? lmao rip. Omg do u know anything else u can share? I love to hear about the demos even if I never really get to hear the demos themselves n

ive heard a lot and i dont want to be completely open because im pretty sure 24/7 will kill me but there were a LOT of demos of songs that changed drastically over time, and i hope they surface

The squeal I just let out was not human

giphy.gif

自由になる自由がある

you're no Casa

giphy.gif