National Anthem

ALLIE X

throwback to that messy pool "WHAT SONGS WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE ACOUSTIC" and I think Vintage won and then the live was a messy iPhone livestream from her room or something nn

I'd rather not talk about that livestream. Oh, the memories... :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'd rather not talk about that livestream. Oh, the memories... :rip:

I WAS SO PISSED BECAUSE TRUE LOVE IS VIOLENT WAS #1 AND I WANTED DOWNTOWN OR LIFTED AND THEN VINTAGE WON

then I said thank god none of my favs won :creep:

I WAS SO PISSED BECAUSE TRUE LOVE IS VIOLENT WAS #1 AND I WANTED DOWNTOWN OR LIFTED AND THEN VINTAGE WON

then I said thank god none of my favs won :creep:

okay for real she seems to love tliv so much, why did she give it like the weakest production on the album?  (not to say its bad i still really like it but, bleh)

she did mention she wanted to do a stripped back version (even moreso) with just piano and vocals in a higher register (essentially the demo lmao) but who knows at this point

im just praying the casanova video will slay me and then all the stems get released and this era ends so we can get a start on clx3 and maybe she can finally tour to other places in the us like atlanta crying

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

okay for real she seems to love tliv so much, why did she give it like the weakest production on the album?  (not to say its bad i still really like it but, bleh)

she did mention she wanted to do a stripped back version (even moreso) with just piano and vocals in a higher register (essentially the demo lmao) but who knows at this point

im just praying the casanova video will slay me and then all the stems get released and this era ends so we can get a start on clx3 and maybe she can finally tour to other places in the us like atlanta crying

I think the lyrics are so strong. The title itself "True love is violent" is a STRONG title but yes it's a weak song after all.

It's funny cuz I remember feeling the piano demo "ok" but felt like it could go strong

then the album version came and sound even more vanilla so idkkk

Also I died when I realized even tho they made a new mix for Casanova as a single treatment, it still having a "FUCK ME OVER" so idk how they will play on radio LOLOLOL. But I'm wishing the best for it and hoping she'll be able to release at least one more single after Casanova (which is like the actual fourth single from the record but who cares about Need You\TSU now)

Stargirl, on 09 Nov 2017 - 6:59 PM, said:

so i just stumbled upon this tumblr and can we talk about how much inspiration allie must have picked up from her??

http://rrrrrrrroll.tumblr.com/

I literally thought this was allie ??

tumblr_m4w7mn4fxb1rt0g8wo1_500.gif

(although allie seems to be doing more boomerang lately than spinning)

(i liked the spinning :( )

(spin more)

She follows her on twitter so she's definitely taken some inspiration from her. Great find Stargirl :)

edit:

AND IT STARTED WITH A HELLO

tumblr_m9k651ina71rt0g8wo1_500.giftumblr_nly4hpKC7L1tqa2w5o1_500.gif

I’m really tired of all of these fake demo snippets. I wish Diamond Heart and/or 24/7 could leak some real stuff already, like the other Stranger demos and the Misbelieving stems. I’m so bored with Allie... WHERE ARE THE REAL LEAKS?!?!?!

:)

I’m really tired of all of these fake demo snippets. I wish Diamond Heart and/or 24/7 could leak some real stuff already, like the other Stranger demos and the Misbelieving stems. I’m so bored with Allie... WHERE ARE THE REAL LEAKS?!?!?!

@CollXtionIII leak CollXtion III!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

real shit i dont know exactly everything 24/7 has but i know he has a lot of ALX/AXA days stuff and should leak it all right now

@CollXtionIII leak CollXtion III!

alsjdasljfdsnlgfds

Has it been talked about here that Allie has a soundtrack song coming out next year? I randomly stumbled upon this pretty recent interview: http://ew.com/music/2017/09/05/allie-x-interview/amp/

Are you writing for anyone else at the moment?

Yeah, I am… I’m also working on a film that will probably come out in 2018. It’s a super cute teen movie, like a modern version of Pretty in Pink starring Shannon Purser, who plays Barb on Stranger Things… Troye wrote a bit on it as well. [We did] a cute, ’80s-sounding song, so I’m excited to be featured on the soundtrack.

- - -

I wonder if it’s ‘Boyfriend’ that was registered earlier this year? Leland and Bram did the score for the movie, and wrote the track with Allie and Troye; all 4 of them are credited for ‘Boyfriend’ as well as someone else.

Waittttt, just found out something else!

Looks like Hailee Steinfeld will be releasing a song co-written by Allie and Leland (and others) titled ‘Knock Us Out’.

There was also a group of songs registered recently with Troye Sivan that are probably for his second album:

- Kid Wonder

- Sunflower

- The Other Side

... with the usual crew of Allie, Troye, Leland & Bram.

There’s also a registered song I don’t recognize titled “That Light”, and I’m pretty sure it’s new. Allie is the registered performer.

Waittttt, just found out something else!

Looks like Hailee Steinfeld will be releasing a song co-written by Allie and Leland (and others) titled ‘Knock Us Out’.

There was also a group of songs registered recently with Troye Sivan that are probably for his second album:

- Kid Wonder

- Sunflower

- The Other Side

... with the usual crew of Allie, Troye, Leland & Bram.

There’s also a registered song I don’t recognize titled “That Light”, and I’m pretty sure it’s new. Allie is the registered performer.

That Light is a CLX2 outtake, alongside Boyfriend, Offering, Better Times (#TBT rework), and Moonlight (which that kpop group got) - i think i mentioned yall werent gonna guess one of the cx2 outtakes back when i found out about them (5 months ago or so) and that light was what i was talking about

24/7 is going to kill me and also probably never talk to me again for spilling that  :toofunny:

edit: and before anyone asks why i didnt spill it sooner, this was back when everything was happening.  i talked with 24/7 for like 2 months or so?  i dont know but it ended a while ago.  they were very nice and would just ignore questions they didnt want to answer, so i didnt pressure much.  i wont leak anymore unless it comes up but it was mostly minor info, nothing really groundbreaking

That Light is a CLX2 outtake, alongside Boyfriend, Offering, Better Times (#TBT rework), and Moonlight (which that kpop group got) - i think i mentioned yall werent gonna guess one of the cx2 outtakes back when i found out about them (5 months ago or so) and that light was what i was talking about

I’m not saying you’re lying, but 24/7 is either lying or is at least misinformed. Offering can’t be a CLX2 outtake considering it’s just an earlier version of Downtown she rewrote because she liked the melody. Even Moonlight doesn’t make sense when you consider how long the pitching process takes.

I’m not saying you’re lying, but 24/7 is either lying or is at least misinformed. Offering can’t be a CLX2 outtake considering it’s just an earlier version of Downtown she rewrote because she liked the melody. Even Moonlight doesn’t make sense when you consider how long the pitching process takes.

fuck my post didnt send before i left

fair enough, im just passing off what information i have - maybe offering was worked into a different song sorry/vintage style?

24/7 is going to kill me and also probably never talk to me again for spilling that  :toofunny:

edit: and before anyone asks why i didnt spill it sooner, this was back when everything was happening.  i talked with 24/7 for like 2 months or so?  i dont know but it ended a while ago.  they were very nice and would just ignore questions they didnt want to answer, so i didnt pressure much.  i wont leak anymore unless it comes up but it was mostly minor info, nothing really groundbreaking

I remember that. I don't think he would care or... anyway. We're just standing here hoping for some leaks, knowing a few titles is just "cool" but won't really change our lifes LEAK DOORBELL

I think she mentioned on Downtown explanation that she changed the song lyrics at last minute and also changed the title... so it's not impossible to believe that "Offering" was actually a "finished work" that envolved into Downtown in a really late stage of the record 

I remember that. I don't think he would care or... anyway. We're just standing here hoping for some leaks, knowing a few titles is just "cool" but won't really change our lifes LEAK DOORBELL

he told me not to share stuff though

i mean i kinda dont care anymore - its been long enough and apparently if you asked them the same things i asked them you would get the same answers so, eh