National Anthem

ALLIE X

this has nothing to do with what i said :rip:

how did his friend contact you about this? how did his friend know that you care about these songs? sis

They're someone on this site. for fuck's sake, leave me alone already.

When your plan backfires:

ahqJXzq.png

Can you not tell that I'm not being serious  :lmao: literally lkfdlg;sd'h

And nope, the plan didn't backfire; it was to observe how hypocritical Jake is, and I got pretty clear results.  :teehee:

When your plan backfires:

ahqJXzq.png

actually crying :rip:

Can you not tell that I'm not being serious  :lmao: literally lkfdlg;sd'h

And nope, the plan didn't backfire; it was to observe how hypocritical Jake is, and I got pretty clear results.  :teehee:

hoping that becoming the forums joke was part of that plan because that's pretty much the only thing you achieved here :rip:

No one else might've noticed it literally in the middle of the topic in the thread :rip: And you wanted to message a mod bc he was antagonizing you? But you are antagonizing him? A damn ass mess. No one cares if Jake has anything as long as he stays the fuck quiet about it so this #xposure is stale and unnecessary if its even true and just makes you look bad

I get the public dragging for having unleaked things for the last few pages but as a mod aren't you supposed to keep that private? Let's just wait for that silent LQ snapchat version of Tongue Tied a la DWUW video.  :oprah3:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I get the public dragging for having unleaked things for the last few pages but as a mod aren't you supposed to keep that private? Let's just wait for that silent LQ snapchat version of Tongue Tied a la DWUW video.  :oprah3:

It was in the shoutbox public as can be, don't worry about coming for me I make no mistakes :oprah3:

It was in the shoutbox public as can be, don't worry about coming for me I make no mistakes :oprah3:

We can't just let you win...oh and Team AB basically demolished the OGG competition.

photo-619.gif?_r=1425083260

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

They're someone on this site. for fuck's sake, leave me alone already.

Why did you even start this idiotic harangue? Is it because you're jealous that everybody, but you, has her unreleased material?  :oic2:

I do not, but one of his former (?) friends told me he used to play previews of songs like Prism, Tongue Tied, and whatever on his snapchat. He's a lying hypocrite. 

Was I hoarding it? Learn the definition of hoarding, please. I was going to post it anyways, but I felt like having a little fun with mr. bookbinder.

Firstly, fuck outta here using my full name.

Secondly, again, I REALLY WISH that all this were true. Believe me, I'd love to have all those songs, but I just don't, jeez.

X----into me, into you----X

:facepalm:

anyway. I just saw the link for the physical of Collxtion and I'm glad currency conversion works in my favor for once in my life

edit: she also put up lyrics to the beginning of Tumor 

They love to love to love you when you’re up

They never touch you never touch your blood and guts

In neverland 

You’re never free

You see what you want to see

I’ve been watching the swelling grow

I‘ve always known

BzhmW.png

Jesus this conversation is so stale and boring can we move on??? Like literally wtf

Y'all make me not wanna see the "Tongue Tied" video at all lol

HAHAHAHAHA YASSS!  :hooker:

Hi! I've been lurking this thread for awhile now since I've been so into Allie recently and this is one of the more active ones and it made me sign up for LanaBoards. Currently obsessed with Hello and I feel like we'll be getting Tumor any day now. I've gotten so desperate I just last.fm stalk anyone who plays it.  :poordat:

XUKvIGN.png

okay so i have the feeling that as allie gets bigger she'll get more and more of her older stuff deleted from the internet and since some of her old performances are fUCKING PERF i decided to make a tumblr + archive all the videos from youtube + her old songs. any help in this would be much appreciated bbys ♥

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless