National Anthem

ALLIE X

This Simon Says snippet reminds me of some other song from her but sound interesting so far.

For now tho:

Need you ----------------> SS ------------------------------------------------------------> Paper Love

Screenshot_20170222-151826.png

troye sivan was here for a minute!  it was a short repeating vocal line and a looping gif of this moving slightly

CLXII HOTLINE "TRUE LOVE IS VIOLENT"

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Screenshot_20170222-151826.png

troye sivan was here for a minute!  it was a short repeating vocal line and a looping gif of this moving slightly

I wonder if she will appear on Troye's album or the other way round. Or both.  :defeated:

Also, I love the True Love Is Violent demo, so I'm glad it will be on CollXtion II.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ok I tried to call the hotline but something went wrong LMAO

Have u guys tried? True Love is Violent still the same or??

I'm pretty scared because like 1 hour ago I was in the shower thinking about this song but I was totally sure it wouldn't make the final cut 

Pulled from the PopJustice forum, with TLIV added:

So the songs we know are (non-bold not in order):

1. True Love Is Violent
2. Paper Love
3. Need You ft. Valley Girl
4. Casanova
5. Lifted
6. Simon Simon
7. Old Habits Die Hard
8. That's So Us
9. Downtown
10. -

And someone pointed out that she had put up a photo when mastering that had listed that there was only 10 audios exporting, so it's likely there's 10 tracks for whatever this project is.

If it means anything, the two other tracks (along with the two that were registered and she's now previewed) that were registered to ASCAP were called Offering and Stranger.

So out of those 2 spots, they could be any of: Too Much To Dream, Purge, All The Rage, Alexandra, Misbelieving, Golden Days, Sculpture, Offering, Stranger, Sorry, Debut, Thief, Oh My God, Vintage, Lifeline, Boyfriend.

Stranger is that "Bodies" snippet and she also previewed that 'Cure' song that reused Wreck It All's melody, but that could be renamed as something else now. How odd for her to possibly leave out so many tracks she previewed unless something else is up *shady eye*.

I didn't see anything in that photo that says 10 track are mastering. But if it's true, I feel like Alexandra would take the last spot, since it was one of the last CLXU songs she had her fans choose from and since it's probably the most personal song to her. That would be a bummer because it means that Oh My God and Debut would never be released officially. Unless, she announces release dates for CLXII and CLXIII in which all of the other registered titles would be released.

Pulled from the PopJustice forum, with TLIV added:

I didn't see anything in that photo that says 10 track are mastering. But if it's true, I feel like Alexandra would take the last spot, since it was one of the last CLXU songs she had her fans choose from and since it's probably the most personal song to her. That would be a bummer because it means that Oh My God and Debut would never be released officially. Unless, she announces release dates for CLXII and CLXIII in which all of the other registered titles would be released.

That's hot omg but maybe in 2019 rip 

I think it will pass 10 songs... bet around 12 tbh so it will act as a "complete" album...

If Too Much To Dream and All The Rage are not on it, I'll riot.

I don't see why that would be a huge problem since they've already been released. I just want new songs, or new versions of leaked demos (seriously I just want a full version of Oh My God or a 320kpbs version of Debut. What happened to bebe-rhexas-slave2 anyway?). I would've liked something else in place of OHDH since it wasn't part of the CLXU project.

I don't see why that would be a huge problem since they've already been released. I just want new songs, or new versions of leaked demos (seriously I just want a full version of Oh My God or a 320kpbs version of Debut. What happened to bebe-rhexas-slave2 anyway?). I would've liked something else in place of OHDH since it wasn't part of the CLXU project.

Well I hate it when songs (especially singles that even got music videos etc.) are not part of an album. I want to buy the CD when it's released and I want all songs that are supposed to be on it to be on it. 

I'm still mad at Rihanna for not putting Four Five Seconds, BBHMM and American Oxygen on Anti as bonus tracks.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Well I hate it when songs (especially singles that even got music videos etc.) are not part of an album. I want to buy the CD when it's released and I want all songs that are supposed to be on it to be on it. 

I'm still mad at Rihanna for not putting Four Five Seconds, BBHMM and American Oxygen on Anti as bonus tracks.

i get what you mean but like they have been out for so long and they are gonna be the exact same so can't you just add them into your album on iTunes if they aren't on the record? i rather have space for new songs or finished leaked/demo songs

i get what you mean but like they have been out for so long and they are gonna be the exact same so can't you just add them into your album on iTunes if they aren't on the record? i rather have space for new songs or finished leaked/demo songs

That's what I'll do if it's necessary, but I still don't like it. :toofunny:

Besides that, it's not like anything stops her from making a 14-track record or a deluxe edition or something.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif