National Anthem

ALLIE X

Simon Slays blew my wig clean off

The new OHDH is good, I'm sure it'll grow on me more

Vintage...I can't believe she used the melody from her own leaked demo lmao. It's a summer bop though

And Need You........I liked it more in the hotline snippet. It bored me, and Valley Girl's (who?) vocoder part was hard to listen to. Allie made her first legitimately bad song  :deadbanana:

The new OHDH sounds like a demo and the "demo" (I'm not even sure if it's considered a demo) from CLXU sounds more like a final. Love them both though. Does anyone feel this also?

YEEEEEEES LMAAAAAAO. The final sound more polished but also "overproduced" I guess. I love it tho

I don't get why she changed OHDH, the new version sounds unfinished and like a bad remix. It's still a nice track but I think she didn't improve it with those production changes.

It's pretty noisy and the old one using the disortet vocal samples was much better.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

BTW I think all of the songs sound more "fresh" and not so "overproduced" like the original OHDB\ATR...They sound way more simple (Need You is the best example I guess)... Simon Says is the most "complex" one. Even Vintage if u compare it with Sorry.. it sound... clear

Casanova > Paper Love > Vintage = Simon Says > OHDH (new version) >>> Need You

Casanova = OHDH (original version) > TMTD = Paper Love > Vintage = Simon Says = TSU > ATR > OHDH (new version) >>> Need You

She should've kept OHDH the way it was, this new version is kind of a mess. I hope the new version of TSU comes out better.

Also, Alexandra has a lot of explaining to do, how dare she put Need You on the album when she could've used songs like TMTD or even ATR instead?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Casanova > Paper Love > Vintage = Simon Says > OHDH (new version) >>> Need You

Casanova = OHDH (original version) > TMTD = Paper Love > Vintage = Simon Says = TSU > ATR > OHDH (new version) >>> Need You

She should've kept OHDH the way it was, this new version is kind of a mess. I hope the new version of TSU comes out better.

Also, Alexandra has a lot of explaining to do, how dare she put Need You on the album when she could've used songs like TMTD or even ATR instead?

I'm excited to hear the whole thing in full because I think it will work u know? Listening to these songs I feel like there's no space for ATR and TMTD because they sound way more uptempo than anything else... just like the new OHDH sound "toned down"

I didn't know we had spoilers here, iconic!

My order tbh:

That's so Us > Paper Love > Simon Says = Need You > Vintage = OHDH (new version) = Casanova

thank you @ the person who uploaded them uh im listening now -- i hope theyre good (will update with thoughts and shit)

im really split on ohdh!  i like the harsher sound but the old version was really good too ... more time required but regardless i like it

now im really interested in what tsu sounds like

need you is really good i love how mellow it sounds -- im gonna enjoy it a lot i think

vintage is ... a rework of sorry?  im fine with it tbrh altho i wish she had kept the opening from sorry!  the lyrics and style sound great tho - i wonder if downtown and lifted are reworks of other leaked tracks.  i saw people mentioning troye sivan but is he like writing or featuring in some regard?  (im not through the whole song so forgive me if im stupid)

SIMON SAYS oh my god im . shook  -  im in LOVE with this one.  defs my favorite of these 4

casanova (studio) > simon says > vintage > old habits die hard (orig) > need you > paper love > old habits die hard (new - may change) > thats so us (still really good)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: I FUCKING LOVE VINTAGE, PAPER LOVE, AND SIMON SAYS :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

The new OHDH is.....OK....

Need You.....is disgusting.....

Now time for the rest of the tracks to leak  :D:) Need  :) Downtown.

NOW, QUICK, SOMEBODY LEAK REMEMBER FOREVER  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :deadbanana:

tbrh considering how vintage is a sort-of-rework of sorry, i wonder what that has in store for downtown and lifted... maybe they're reworks as well?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother