National Anthem

ALLIE X

I don't want to give those details up for the time being but I have a few things to get off my chest. 

I worked with Allie for quite some time and it's been really nice to see her build a legion of die hard fans. That being said, the people that went out of their way to catfish her / her collaborators / management for unreleased material should really not be proud of what they did.

Speaking as a fellow artist, it's really disheartening to have your unfinished material get aired out like that against your wishes. It's obvious that she puts her heart and soul into everything she does and I'm sure all these leaks have taken their toll on her. you should realize that it ultimately could affect her ability to write/release music if it keeps happening. So I'm asking you guys to chill and to stop asking for leaks as you are just encouraging this behaviour.

So you're just another one of the many insane Allie fans trying to stop leaks. cool!

No problem. :)

The cover art that it comes with is so big in dimension that it won't even load in iTunes lmao (for me).

google play has the opposite problem where if its less than 960x960 it crops it to a multiple of 500x500 for mobile users - i figured out how to fix it but oh my god it looked like it was 2003 early internet jpgs for a second

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

OH MY GOD ANONYMOUSE IS EUR0PA/NATHAN, RUN

tumblr_inline_ocphmypECO1qbrcge_500.gif

whispers loudly who the fuck is that and why would i care

also theyre already banned im choking what the hell

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Should I try my luck getting the CATCH stems from this DJ guy (not Billboard) on SoundCloud? I'm pretty sure Allie shared them but they got removed 

ya but if u get them, share with us :creep:

9ISvyf0.gif