National Anthem

ALLIE X

Love Allie X's biography! 

https://waylandbrown.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/x-story.pdf

"You see, X was a part of a very important Secret Scientific Xperiment known officially as Project Baby X. This Xperiment was going to cost Xactly 23 billion dollars and 72 cents. Which might seem like a lot for one Baby, even if it was an important Secret Scientific Xperiment Baby."

Further 

"X must take an Xamination. An Impartial Team of Xperts would Xtract the secret. Then X would start obeying all the old rules. Or else. And if X turned out to be some kind of mixed-up misfit, then X must be Xpelled from school. Immediately! So that no little Xes would ever come to school again. The principal was very upset. Was X a bad influence? A mixed-up misfit? But X was an Xcellent student! X set a fine Xample! X was Xtraordinary!"

this is so Xtra 

"You see, X was a part of a very important Secret Scientific Xperiment known officially as Project Baby X. This Xperiment was going to cost Xactly 23 billion dollars and 72 cents. Which might seem like a lot for one Baby, even if it was an important Secret Scientific Xperiment Baby."

Further 

"X must take an Xamination. An Impartial Team of Xperts would Xtract the secret. Then X would start obeying all the old rules. Or else. And if X turned out to be some kind of mixed-up misfit, then X must be Xpelled from school. Immediately! So that no little Xes would ever come to school again. The principal was very upset. Was X a bad influence? A mixed-up misfit? But X was an Xcellent student! X set a fine Xample! X was Xtraordinary!"

this is so Xtra 

this is so Allie X

Further 

this is so Xtra 

this reads like a fanfic but also its Miss Hughes we're talking about

te deseo, cariño

Was it professionally recorded/filmed?

I don't think so... all the photos I saw were from Fans but let's wait and see, I hope she recorded it somehow because sounds like a once in a lifetime type of event and it's so funny since she's still "so small" BUT SHE DID THAT

DKp8HPSX0AIbDBd.jpg

DKp8HQoXkAAATpb.jpg

I'm just dead with this aswell

https://twitter.com/AllieXBR/status/912525695863140352

Hughes her return The Hard Way coming 2018 

The Allie concert last night was amazing! She said "I love you too" to my friend when she said she loved her and she looked at me and I literally waved at her like dumbass and she smiled :) I have pretty decent audio recordings of almost all the songs if anybody wants them uploaded?

Was it professionally recorded/filmed?

Yes, the cameramen were blocking my view when she was performing TLIV & That's So Us :/

Go alone!! It would be worth it

I ended up going with my bff and we had a great time :) I had $150 when we left but now I have $5 LMAO

The Allie concert last night was amazing! She said "I love you too" to my friend when she said she loved her and she looked at me and I literally waved at her like dumbass and she smiled :) I have pretty decent audio recordings of almost all the songs if anybody wants them uploaded?

Yes, the cameramen were blocking my view when she was performing TLIV & That's So Us :/

I ended up going with my bff and we had a great time :) I had $150 when we left but now I have $5 LMAO

omg yes pls