National Anthem

ALLIE X

I'm sorry but these Drag Queens performances and appearances are horrible I have nothing against them hell I love some of their music, but the lipsyncing thing they do is fucking cringe, it looks like these Brazilian homemade parodies and it's just horrible and too dramatic

Thanks bitxch.  :crossed:

I'm sorry but these Drag Queens performances and appearances are horrible I have nothing against them hell I love some of their music, but the lipsyncing thing they do is fucking cringe, it looks like these Brazilian homemade parodies and it's just horrible and too dramatic

okay i'm YELLING at the comparison :rip:

lABVyGE.png

Affliction - Debut - Thief - Oh My God - Sorry

these 5 are like the perfect EP for me

They all match together I just can't explain how chill I feel listening 

ngl replace affliction with tbt and now im sorta in agreement - i think debut/sorry/thief have a really different sound than any of her other unreleased and one i wish she had taken with clx2 tbh

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

the Oh My God V4 is made with the stems, right? 

99% sure. I think it was leaked with an awkward tag like "reference mix" to seems like official thing but unlikely

ngl replace affliction with tbt and now im sorta in agreement - i think debut/sorry/thief have a really different sound than any of her other unreleased and one i wish she had taken with clx2 tbh

I think they all get this kinda "dark" vibe but isn't really dark. Affliction is the oldest of them all, right?

I think TBT sounds way too happy to fit :creep: LOL 

and yes they're all great songs and sound like a natural follow up to some stuff on CLX I. I think CLX II actually sound really different since it has the.. "commercial vibe" printed on it 

She's probably top3 artists with more unreleased content that I know (Lana is #1 cuz yes we have years and years of unheard to listen :creep:) and still so many jewels are there.

WE NEED MORE

99% sure. I think it was leaked with an awkward tag like "reference mix" to seems like official thing but unlikely

I think they all get this kinda "dark" vibe but isn't really dark. Affliction is the oldest of them all, right?

I think TBT sounds way too happy to fit :creep: LOL 

and yes they're all great songs and sound like a natural follow up to some stuff on CLX I. I think CLX II actually sound really different since it has the.. "commercial vibe" printed on it 

She's probably top3 artists with more unreleased content that I know (Lana is #1 cuz yes we have years and years of unheard to listen :creep:) and still so many jewels are there.

WE NEED MORE

i feel like the sorry/debut/thief trinity fit really well as a sort of bridge between the sounds, and i mean simon says is pretty collxtion i, but i guess that was more intentional than natural evolution.

im praying collxtion iii's lead single or at least, a song from it's era, comes soon.  24/7 has mentioned sculpture still being worked on, as well as remember forever (they said they have 4 demos, we got demo 2) so who knows!

ok but can we get a real casanova video? that "lyric" video is so cringey, that drag queen is awful lol.

as listed in the email, its coming soon

ok but can we get a real casanova video? that "lyric" video is so cringey, that drag queen is awful lol.

she said "coming soon" so probably someday in 2018 ... 

i feel like the sorry/debut/thief trinity fit really well as a sort of bridge between the sounds, and i mean simon says is pretty collxtion i, but i guess that was more intentional than natural evolution.

im praying collxtion iii's lead single or at least, a song from it's era, comes soon.  24/7 has mentioned sculpture still being worked on, as well as remember forever (they said they have 4 demos, we got demo 2) so who knows!

Yes these 3 are the trinity LMAO

I just hope she'll be able to pull it right for clx iii

No "countdown" for announcement, no wait of over 5 months... and no "instant grant" before the actual lead single with the music video coming same week and not months months later

we got 2 demos of remember forever? thought only 1  :hdu: 

Yes these 3 are the trinity LMAO

I just hope she'll be able to pull it right for clx iii

No "countdown" for announcement, no wait of over 5 months... and no "instant grant" before the actual lead single with the music video coming same week and not months months later

we got 2 demos of remember forever? thought only 1  :hdu: 

we got 1 demo of rf but it was apparently the second one produced, as far as i know

i dont mind the idea of an pre-order bonus track as long as it either is the first single or is in addition to the lead single - the long as fuck wait was probably her label's fault and not hers (hence vinyls 2 months early, listening party)

i hope she honestly does do another countdown or at least, doesnt just drop it because there is a 400% chance i will miss it otherwise - plus looking through her site is fun because sometimes they put stuff up early

my honest to god hope is that shes gonna either reuse unsolved tracks for clx iii or just drop them at some point in the future fully completed.  purge deserved better than being left as an iphone voice memo  :crossed:

edit: hell like - she should make a deluxe version and include her demos or outtakes as bonus tracks.  i would highkey give a lot of things to hear the demos from clx2 we dont have or have finished versions of unsolved tracks as bonuses.  id legit buy a second cd/buy it again digitally/finally get a vinyl if it included more tracks we didnt already have