National Anthem

ALLIE X

Allie changed her insta bio to "Singer. Songwriter. Starlet."

Starlet: "a young actress with aspirations to become a star"

>implying she's going into acting

but also

>young

She's like the Avril Lavigne of the indie-pop scene this bitch just won't get old and she looks no way older than 25 even tho she's closer to 35 already. We love a ageless legend.

The acting thing could be for music tho... I have a feeling she's picking things up. The May tour was really... a twist like her early gigs. Something must be coming real soon

way sooner than you think!!!

is it tho? is it really? we got fucked over by the whole ɄNSOLVED era and i'm never trusting her or anyone again ldfjlskfj

lABVyGE.png

Just saw her All Points East set, she literally forgot the first couple lines to bitch... a queen

Just saw her All Points East set, she literally forgot the first couple lines to bitch... a queen

what was the setlist? the same as before?

Seemed the same as before, not sure if it was the same order but definitely nothing new, she ran out of time and was cut short after good

I saw she was upset on Twitter. What did she mean by she wasn't allowed to leave? I figure after her set was cut short they no longer had possession of her but she seemed pissed

I saw she was upset on Twitter. What did she mean by she wasn't allowed to leave? I figure after her set was cut short they no longer had possession of her but she seemed pissed

from what i heard from a friend who was there, her keyboard broke, they played the wrong songs a few times and they cut her setlist short.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i think that was a lyric hhjhgf

:)