National Anthem

ALLIE X

I got a Super Sunset long sleeve yellow shirt from when i saw her a week ago if anyone wants it! 

can you upload a pic of it?

edit: oh jk i saw it

but does anyone know how the sizes run?? i want to preorder the vinyl with the tshirt and necklace but like... idk if i should get small or medium

9ISvyf0.gif

but does the interlude

not really tbh it's just a clip from body break, but the body break people were really excited that someone wanted to sample them!!

but tbh, your body needs a break after little things, science and girl of the year back to back let's be honest

X----into me, into you----X

not really tbh it's just a clip from body break, but the body break people were really excited that someone wanted to sample them!!

but tbh, your body needs a break after little things, science and girl of the year back to back let's be honest

I quit dead

Also, recent interview with Nylon where she mentioned dropping the "X" and going By Allie

I rolled

I quit dead

Also, recent interview with Nylon where she mentioned dropping the "X" and going By Allie

I rolled

well to be fair she has already said this multiple times jjjfj it's just not realistic, she will probably stay as Allie X forever only because it's a catchy name and she's already known by that