lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

I'm so excited for the new version, it's so much more summery and is just as good as the 'original', and I really hope it comes out soon (or comes out with the video...?) because it's RIGHT THERE and I feel like I can grab it and take it already but I can't I want it bad bad bad.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

the video looks vintage, she's gorgeous and the daddy is like a mafia boss

that daddy is giving me chills. i love him already

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I love the new version.

Truly a great mix for radio.

The song change in tempo was on of the reasons why radio is reluctant to play it.

Thankfully they got rid of that and now the song is more fluid to the ears I suppose.

I love the new version.

Truly a great mix for radio.

The song change in tempo was on of the reasons why radio is reluctant to play it.

Thankfully they got rid of that and now the song is more fluid to the ears I suppose.

I want her to be played on the radio but not like this. I hated the SS remix because the dance beats perverted the whole song, This new version is like a ski resort night dance music from the 60's. :deadbanana:

Uhhh...am I the only one who doesn't like this new version? It sounds too much like BtD Lana, what made the original version so good was the fact that it was so refreshingly different.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's not that new/different

It's similar to the Summertime Sadness radio mix. 

OMG!! I love it!!! :flutter:

I was thinking the exact same thing! lol I love the first version that was on iTunes, and now this new version is killer as well!

I'm not too fond of it either. It's fine, I guess, but it completely loses the atmospheric quality of the original. I couldn't care less about radio success...they should have just stuck with the one great version they had.

I think the new version is just for Europe, like Dark Paradise and Summertime Sadness. The original will be the original as she's using it for the video and I don't mind having two versions at all.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I think the new version is just for Europe, like Dark Paradise and Summertime Sadness. The original will be the original as she's using it for the video and I don't mind having two versions at all.

Yeah, I definitely think and hope that it's solely a European mix.