lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

I wouldn't mind something upbeat if it was kinda dreampop/indie rock influenced a la:

Before the vocals came in, I started singing west coast to that instrumental and it sounded SOOO good (except that I can't sing...). I really hope it's an up beat song. I want a summer anthem right now, not a slow sad song. Serve something different Lana! So many of her unreleased songs are upbeat but all she ever puts on her albums are slow sad songs!

Its on at 7pm here tomorrow night in Aussie time [lined up with BBCs time] which is around 24 hours for me!

+1!!! So excited

Its on at 7pm here tomorrow night in Aussie time [lined up with BBCs time] which is around 24 hours for me!

+1!!! So excited

Do you guys think that if I wake up and start to listen to the radio when it's 6 for me 11 for Ferne I could still catch the premiere? 5 am on Mondays aren't really an ideal time for waking up...

I think you should wake up at your normal time. I know someone will post the bbc replay link to her show.

I won't be able to listen to it until the evening... :icant: There's a possibility to listen to it later, isn't there?

And I can't come here on the forum because then I'll read all your comments about West Coast but at the same time I want to know everything about it, ahh!

I'll get here on the board hours after it's been played on the radio and I'll drown in 100 of pages while finally listening to WC... :toofunny:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif