lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

Like most of Lana's acapellas, I'll reserve my judgment until I hear the instrumentation...

Yeah, for example I remember Y&B sounded really monotone when she previewed it in that one interview.

"You've got the music in you" reminds me of You Get What You Give

Well, there was a lot of Gregg Alexander on Rick Nowels' site... :teehee:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

The way she says she'll just sing it without the music and was talking to her band members for a while makes me think she planned to sing it in it's entirety but there was something wrong with tech? Like perhaps they hadn't set up the audio for it properly or something so she just did that?

If that's the case then perhaps she'll sing it fully with music at the next show!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The way she says she'll just sing it without the music and was talking to her band members for a while makes me think she planned to sing it in it's entirety but there was something wrong with tech? Like perhaps they hadn't set up the audio for it properly or something so she just did that?

If that's the case then perhaps she'll sing it fully with music at the next show!

Idk if she planned to sing it, but they probably rehearsed it before because she will be singing it in full soon enough, so she was just telling him not to play anything as she's just going to do a little of it acapella tonight.

this is the best video i've seen so far of her singing it live she looks absolutely gorgeous omg

serena-pemberton.tumblr.com/post/82460851682/down-on-the-west-coast-they-got-a-saying-west

this is the best video i've seen so far of her singing it live she looks absolutely gorgeous omg

serena-pemberton.tumblr.com/post/82460851682/down-on-the-west-coast-they-got-a-saying-west

thank you!

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

I think that ppl intepret way too much into the title.

And can we be really sure that these DM on Twitter were legit?

I am pretty sure this is the stipped back, low-key album she was talking about a year ago. She even said "West Coast" in that interview.

yeah and the music doesnt have to be equal to the image she's portraying :S 

From the better sounding video I think West Coast might be a little more up tempo, at least from the way she is singing the lyrics and the rythm. I cannot wait to hear it! She looked stunning and is starting to get more comfortable on stage for sure. This is going to be a magical summer thanks to Lana! :D

"But you've got the music in you" made me think of Chelsea Hotel's "We are ugly, but we have the music."

I like it.

It makes me think of "You are the music in me" that sharpei sings in high school musical lol

me me me me me yeah yeah yeah you are the music in me!

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I have a feeling Lana still haven't found inspiration for UV. I mean just in November she kept saying she had a writing problem or that she didn't know how UV was gonna turn out etc...And I'm pretty sure her label pushed her to release it in order to keep her name out there.

Guest Dot

i don't get the hype, it sounds boring

it sounds like a Paradise Edition reject

I miss her lyrical creativity 

Not un-listenable at all...but that doesn't mean I want to listen to it

yah i don't blindly worship everything lana shits out, i'm allowed 2 speak my opinion! 

i don't even know you are but thanks for keeping track of my posts :) bless ur hear

:mariah:

I'm just afraid this song ends up being another Ride/AFFA or Video Games. I find them extremely boring and I really can't stand them.