lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

down on the west coast they got a sayin'

if you're not drinkin' then you're not playin'

if nate had posted these lyrics a week ago i'd be laughing cause they're like braindead. and worse -- expected 

praying that that'll there'll be more to come out of those 4 minutes and 17 seconds 

:smokes3:

ZRBNill.jpg

It doesn't sound dark, it doesn't match the name Ultraviolence.

I think, when she said "dark", she meant the meanings of the songs and what they're saying. In her vision, I think she sees Ride as dark because of the story of the song.

Hahaha. Seriously tho. I am DYING. I NEED THIS. IT CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MONDAY.

Don't even start with me on waiting till Monday. I will die before then if I don't get this goddamn song XD I CAN'T WAIT FOR ULTRA OMFFFFFF

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Don't even start with me on waiting till Monday. I will die before then if I don't get this goddamn song XD I CAN'T WAIT FOR ULTRA OMFFFFFF

YASSSSSSSSSSS. I really hope reworked versions of Afraid and Scarface are on Ultra... just me? Probably.

YASSSSSSSSSSS. I really hope reworked versions of Afraid and Scarface are on Ultra... just me? Probably.

Oh, no. I want a new version of Afraid, too. I really want Never Let Me Go, Starry Eyed, On Our Way, AFFA, Black Beauty (which always sounds racist to me lmfaooo), and JFK all remade and on this album, but of course, that's wishful thinking.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Oh, no. I want a new version of Afraid, too. I really want Never Let Me Go, Starry Eyed, On Our Way, AFFA, Black Beauty (which always sounds racist to me lmfaooo), and JFK all remade and on this album, but of course, that's wishful thinking.

:crying: Ultraviolence: The Ultra Violent Edition

OMG!

Those lyrics are amazing! :crying: :crying: :crying:

This is gonna be so epic y'all

I'll have to hang out with the topiary horse so the weekend passes fast and I can listen!!! :hair: