lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

I hope it leaks...I want it so BADLY! :crai:

this is the only thing i really don't want to happen to anything west coast and ultraviolence related tbh (i wouldn't mind leaks after the official release tho  :creep: )

i76mrxw.png 

Omg yes, regardless of waiting another 3 days I'm so glad we know when. Now I don't need to check this site / tumblr every hour.

why would you check tumblr aka the home of rumours? not that here is much better when it comes to rumours tho

Yay! Finally a date that seems legit. I think we can all wait till monday, I mean it's only 3 more days of anticipation. It would be the worst thing possible if it leaked before monday. Praying that this won't happen. :pray2:

Ahh, I'm so curious how it'll sound. Lana please give me something epic (and not Ride#2 or #3 if you count AFFA). :grinds:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I don't get it. They trolled us with these release times? Really? What kind of bullshit is this ? This is just mean. What has this to do with good promo? :bye2: I'm really disappointed now. Gonna cry myself to sleep like a sucker. :icant:

I don't get it. They trolled us with these release times? Really? What kind of bullshit is this ? This is just mean. What has this to do with good promo?

They accidentally updated the page too early so we saw things we probably weren't supposed to see  :creep:

i76mrxw.png 

FOR ANYBODY CONFUSED ABOUT THE NEWS:

It has been confirmed by Annie Mac (Radio 1 DJ) that West Coast will have its worldwide premiere on Radio 1 between 11AM-1PM GMT on 14/04/14 during Fearne Cotton's show. That's 6-8AM EST, 3AM-5AM PST and 8PM-10PM ACDT, if my maths is correct!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Confirmed by Annie Mac (Radio 1 DJ):

West Coast will have its worldwide premiere on Radio 1 between 11AM-1PM GMT on 14/04/14 during Fearne Cotton's show. That's 6-8AM EST, 3AM-5AM PST and 8PM-10PM ACDT, if my maths is correct!

i ain't listening to radio 1 for a whole 2 hours

i hope its near the start of the show

same, but it probably won't be. Fearne will mention it at the start and keep mentioning it but will probably play it about 12-12:30ish.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

well the thing on her website said 11 am that would be in the middle of the show

FOR ANYBODY CONFUSED ABOUT THE NEWS:

It has been confirmed by Annie Mac (Radio 1 DJ) that West Coast will have its worldwide premiere on Radio 1 between 11AM-1PM GMT on 14/04/14 during Fearne Cotton's show. That's 6-8AM EST, 3AM-5AM PST and 8PM-10PM ACDT, if my maths is correct!

Fearne's show starts at 10 am not 11 am

i76mrxw.png