lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

i know, i thought Ultraviolence was meant to be dark and wrong.....West Coast doesn't seem like that 

Which would be fine if it was just a random track but its not, its the Lead Single. Shouldn't have a sound which is best describes the album?

Exactly what I was thinking. It just doesn't seem to catch up with Lana's descriptions. But do we even know that those DMs were real? Still, I had a totally different idea of Ultraviolence. Was already surprised when I saw her shooting a music video on the beach! They could have done dark and wrong with that but now it's totally clear it's not dark and wrong. At least it doesn't appear to be.

She looks sad though. I'm dying to listen to it and know the lyrics! Maybe it'll all make sense then.

Have you guys ever seen a movie like Edward Scissorhands or the Chumscrubber, and the neighborhoods look so beautiful and bright, but there's just something dark about them that makes you uncomfortable?

That is what I think Lana means by "dark," she's thinking outside the box, guys. Wait until WC releases, and then wait for ULTRAVIOLENCE, just give her a chance.

tumblr_n3tywwJZgq1qerg8so1_1280.jpg

It's nice but not very UV! and why is Lana's lip so far away from her nose? looks like someone doesn't know how to use the liquify filter properly

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

I think it's weird how the West Coast album cover is a totally different look compared to the Ultraviolence billboards. I'm not sure what they're trying to do? Like, West Coast, she looks natural, not a lot of make up and fresh, very simple, ocean, yellow, blue font. Then Ultraviolence, in red letters, black background, Lana with a cigarette? 

Confuses me. I don't know what they're going for.

I think this is the main reason I didn't like the cover at first.

Separately, the cover and the billboard look amazing, but since they're promoting the same thing, they're like complete opposites.  You have one that looks 'Dark, unlistenable and wrong', while the cover looks more like something you would blast driving in the middle of summer with the windows down. They paint two different pictures.

It's nice but not very UV! and why is Lana's lip so far away from her nose? looks like someone doesn't know how to use the liquify filter properly

You're right!!! Her lip is far away from her nose!

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Shit, I can't unsee it now. It bothers me so much. I doubt it's photoshopped though, maybe it's just the light and the angle and eerything.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I LOVE the cover, the simplicity is what makes it so beautiful in my opinion  :flutter:

Does anyone know how many hours are left till this single drops or is there like a countdown somewhere?

I have a count down for a 6 am release. 12 hrs 27 mins

And I don't think it'll be 5 am but if it is it'll be 11hrs