lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

wtf......i doubt Rob would know if they uploaded the wrong times to her website....thats for her management to worry about. He probably has no idea tbh...the fact that he thinks its a rumour but it was on her website shows he must be confused

Ohhh shit. Yeah, I checked the website and there's nothing new that I can tell... Do you think they cancelled the single for tomorrow?

Apparently they were for a later date or something but I have no idea I'm confused too

wtf......i doubt Rob would know if they uploaded the wrong times to her website....thats for her management to worry about. He probably has no idea tbh...the fact that he thinks its a rumour but it was on her website shows he must be confused

My thoughts exactly. Don't think he actually knows much most of the time.

If i bumped into her right now id be arrested for abuse against women bcz i would probs grab her shoulders and shake her so hard demanding dates and info tbh sorry x

If I bumped into her I would kidnap her and make her sing the whole damn album for me

ZmJh1LG.jpg