Rebel

April 11 - Las Vegas

she will probably add more songs to her setlist when ultraviolence comes out, in honestly she can't do 2 songs and have us pay over 200 dollars to see her, when she did like 100 for foreign countries (she wonders why the us dislikes her) 

she will probably add more songs to her setlist when ultraviolence comes out, in honestly she can't do 2 songs and have us pay over 200 dollars to see her, when she did like 100 for foreign countries (she wonders why the us dislikes her)

$200? Tickets were $61 which included fees in most places. But I agree, more songs would be great. We shall see.

Yes this is why US critics dislike her

$200? Tickets were $61 which included fees in most places. But I agree, more songs would be great. We shall see.

$45 for me. $57 including fees.  :creep:

i'm pretty sure it's the venues that set the prices? or at least the venues factor into the pricing. mine was 58 with fees

I think so too, I'm not complaining about spending the money,it's just that I want a longer tour

The new guitar instrumentals on each performance really match her description of the more rock-influenced new album...can't wait. 

I was just about to say how the instrumentals were probably meant to be similar to the tone on UV. I can see a Angels Forever vibe from this concert, so I feel that vibe will be present on the new album. Just writing my thoughts, but we will see.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I kinda like her dress, it looks like summer. And she doesn't wear shoes :cum:

But honestly the setlist surprises me in a negative way. There is nothing new at all, not even a cover. At least she gave us this heavenly beautiful snippet :)

I'm glad that I went to a Paradise Tour concert at the very beginning. I think the only song I didn't get to hear was Heart-Shaped Box and Y&B which wasn't released yet

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Guest Dot

Honestly, I don't think Lana will add more songs from UV. She probably didn't even rehearse any of them. She's going to keep the setlist as it is and switch the song order a little bit here and there and replace some of the songs with other tracks she played last year. She will definitely add West Coast though.