Sign in to follow this  
Queen_DelRey

What Do You Wear to an LDR Show?

OMG I wonder if I will ever touch her hand briefly one day... Very happy for you.

I reached my hand out, she grabbed it, I thanked her for her music and told her it heals me. I showed her my tattoo of one of her lyrics and she said "You are too sweet to me." I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, we came out from the hug and then she kissed my cheek and she signed my poster. Tried to attach photos but the photos are too large. I will shrink them and post them.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

6pm? I hate to say it but I don't think you will be anywhere near the front. Maybe the middle further back. Not trying to be negative but I have been to two shows already and some people got there at 1am in the morning and spent the night. I got there at 8am one day and 9am the other day and got front row but it is brutal. People pushing and making their way to the front - it was crazy.

So... I have to go to school when she comes and my mom said she's going to pick me up and won't start waiting until 6... Are my chances that bad of getting a good spot? I'm expecting the worse.

Unfortunately, there will be hundreds of people in front of you... try to convince your mom to not let you go to school.

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

Unfortunately, there will be hundreds of people in front of you... try to convince your mom to not let you go to school.

Ugh, I wish. But AP and final exams are coming up and I have to retake the damn National French Exam again the day of my concert because some dipshit lost our fucking results.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

So... I have to go to school when she comes and my mom said she's going to pick me up and won't start waiting until 6... Are my chances that bad of getting a good spot? I'm expecting the worse.

I got to her London show about 3 hours before it started and I was third row (if you can call it that in the pit) away from the front. I didnt get to meet her but i was pretty close to her which i thought was cool! Also Im not afraid of pushing basics out the way loool.. 

I know not many people will agree with me, but I found the whole experience of trying to get as close to the front as possible v. stressful. I'm quite feisty yet the pushing got too much for me and I was close to punching people in the face. Next time she comes to London I think Im just gonna get seated and just sit and listen to her, so you might have a better experience in that respect being further back!

Whiney 15 year olds who don't know the lyrics to half of her songs aren't my cup of tea!

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

I got to her London show about 3 hours before it started and I was third row (if you can call it that in the pit) away from the front. I didnt get to meet her but i was pretty close to her which i thought was cool! Also Im not afraid of pushing basics out the way loool.. 

I know not many people will agree with me, but I found the whole experience of trying to get as close to the front as possible v. stressful. I'm quite feisty yet the pushing got too much for me and I was close to punching people in the face. Next time she comes to London I think Im just gonna get seated and just sit and listen to her, so you might have a better experience in that respect being further back!

Whiney 15 year olds who don't know the lyrics to half of her songs aren't my cup of tea!

How many people were at your venue? My venue can hold about 2,000 people and there are balconies, luckily I'm on the ground.

My venue has a 15 000 people capacity and I got floor tickets (general admission). I have no clue at what time I should get in line. I have no idea how fanatics people will be here. On facebook groups, people seem enthusiastic about her, but not nuts. I would looove to be first or second row, but I'm 31, slightly agoraphobic and not very thrilled at the idea of feeling like I'm stuck in a giant magic bullet for the whole concert... I think of buying a seated place the day before her show and sell my GA ticket. I think they might release tickets on that day. It's actually shown as sold out. Took less than 1.5h and it's not such a big city... I was quite surprised.

How many people were at your venue? My venue can hold about 2,000 people and there are balconies, luckily I'm on the ground.

2,000? That is not very big at all. Your chances are good. What venue is this?

2,000? That is not very big at all. Your chances are good. What venue is this?

The Tabernacle. I haven't lived here for very long so I didn't really know what the venue was like, so when I was telling everyone that I had gotten tickets and they asked me where it was, they were really surprised because the venue was so small. 

The Tabernacle. I haven't lived here for very long so I didn't really know what the venue was like, so when I was telling everyone that I had gotten tickets and they asked me where it was, they were really surprised because the venue was so small.

I just looked it up - its pretty small. No matter what happens, you will have a great time!

I'm going to buy one of those summer dresses and have my hair in a beehive. I'll practically try to look as much like Lana as I possibly can. Maybe I might dressup as the Paradise album artwork outfit seeming my hair is long and almost the same colour (Lana's hair is has a bit more of a reddy tinge to it), I'll just need to ask my grandma's sister to make a replica of Lana's outfit. I'm sure my grandma has a similar colour lipstick and Mum can do the rest.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I'm going to buy one of those summer dresses and have my hair in a beehive. I'll practically try to look as much like Lana as I possibly can. Maybe I might dressup as the Paradise album artwork outfit seeming my hair is long and almost the same colour (Lana's hair is has a bit more of a reddy tinge to it), I'll just need to ask my grandma's sister to make a replica of Lana's outfit. I'm sure my grandma has a similar colour lipstick and Mum can do the rest.

what show are you going to?

Okay, I changed my outfit slightly. Still wearing my Lana Jack Daniels t-shirt, but wearing a plaid, Lacoste button-down over it with Ralph Lauren khaki shorts. I chose black Keds shoes to match the t-shirt. I'm also wearing a watch on one wrist and stacking braided bracelets and a more intricate one, that my friend who has a jewelry business made, on the other wrist. Seems like a good mixture of my own style and festival accessories, I think.

I'm glad I finally figured it out.  :facepalm: