Trinity

American/Festival Tour Wardrobe Choices (2014)

It's that time of the year again! Lana's touring and we're all sitting around thirsting for pictures of her in short dresses. Here you can find all of the outfits Lana has sported on her American/festival tour. 

*If anyone has better quality pictures or links to the exact outfit pieces she wears, feel free to post!*

April 11, The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Lana-Del-Rey-Performs-at-The-Chelsea-at-

Lana-Del-Rey-Performs-at-The-Chelsea-at-

In that Las Vegas chaos Lana wore a long, pink and purple, low V-neck, tropical print dress that tied in the front. She seemed to have no problem letting her black bra show through! She wore a simple gold watch and drop necklace/body harness and kept her makeup neutral (thank God)!

April 13, Coachella (Weekend 1), Indio, California, USA

2mydbmq.jpg

At the first weekend of Coachella Music & Arts Festival, Lana wore a very short, bright dress! Tropical prints with low cut necklines seem to be a trend during this tour. She wore some chunky neutral sandals, some gold (or wooden?) bangles, and the same drop necklace/body harness.

April 15, Comerica Theatre, Pheonix, Arizona, USA

1397662708008-ldr-009.jpg

1397662708004-ldr-005.jpg

In Pheonix Lana decided to relax a little bit and performed in a pair of distressed denim shorts with a glitzy (red, white, and blue eagle?) belt and a blue U.S. Mail shirt that read the location of her performance! She wore the same bangles as in Coachella, a gold body chain which can be seen on her lower stomach, and kept her makeup neutral!

April 18, Auditorium, San Francisco, California, USA

sanfrancisco_282529.jpg

sanfrancisco_282229.jpg

In San Fran, Lana took us back to the Paradise Tour with a classic white lace dress with long sleeves and gold trim. For some of the night, she wore a flower crown from a fan. Again, she flaunted her natural beauty with simple makeup.

April 20, Coachella (Weekend 2), Indio, California, USA

Blt5ylRCMAAM1cp.png

Lana-Del-Rey-Performing-Coachella-1.jpg

LDR did not hold back at her second Coachella performance! She wore yet another bright, colorful, tropical dress with a low neckline. She did not appear shy at all as she lifted her dress to give the crowd a peak of what was underneath!

April 23, Verizon Theatre, Grand Prairie, Texas, USA

lana_del_rey_Verizon_Theatre_28429.jpg

lana_del_rey_Verizon_Theatre_28929.jpg

Down south, Lana donned a red dress with a chunky black belt. Wearing neutral makeup and curly, messy hair, she also sat a light pink flower crown on top of her head!

April 25, Bold Sphere Music, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

35iol77.jpg

Lana wore a bright yellow dress with orange floral accents and a gold lining near the bottom. She wore a heart necklace and left her hair wavy, frizzy, and free.

April 27, The Fillmore, Miami Beach, Florida, USA

LDR_Fan_The_Fillmore_-_Miami2C_USA_28Apr

LDR_Fan_The_Fillmore_-_Miami2C_USA_28Apr

Wearing a peachy pink dress that buttoned up the front, Lana sang barefoot on stage in hot, hot Miami. Her hair looked gorgeously curled.

April 28, Hard Rock Live, Orlando, Florida, USA

May 1, The Tabernacle, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

May 2, Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, Tennessee, USA

May 5, Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

May 6, House of Blues, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

May 8, Oakdale Theatre, Wallingford, Connecticut, USA

May 10, Sweetlife Festival, Columbia, Maryland, USA

May 11, Skyline Stage, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

May 13, Sony Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

May 15, Masonic Temple, Detroit, Michigan, USA

May 16, Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, Illinois, USA

May 19, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, Colorado, USA

May 25, PNE Amphitheatre, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

May 27, WaMu Theater, Seattle, Washington, USA

May 30, Shrine Expo Hall, Los Angeles, California, USA

June 13, Northside Festival, Aarhus, Denmark

June 14, Bergenfest, Bergen, Norway 

June 20, Zitadelle Spandau, Berlin, Germany

June ?, Glastonbury Festival, Worthy Farm, Pilton, UK

June 26, Bråvalla Festival, Norroköping, Sweden

July 4, Salle Des Etoiles, Monte-Carlo, Monaco

July 5, Vida Festival, Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain

July 15, The Marquee, Cork, Ireland

July 17, Theatre Jean Deschamps, Carcassonne, France

August 24, Rock en Seine, Saint Cloud, France

October ?, Austin City Limits Festival, Austin, Texas, USA

I don't think that's just a necklace?  If you look at the Phoenix pictures it looks like she's got chains around her waist, too.  It's probably a fine chain body harness. 

I don't think that's just a necklace?  If you look at the Phoenix pictures it looks like she's got chains around her waist, too.  It's probably a fine chain body harness. 

I already noticed it on the pics of her shooting the West Coast video but had no clue what it was because I just hadn't seen something like that before. How do you even wear it? Anyway this is the new LDR trend like the double finger ring was and only in a few weeks we'll all wear it, I tell you. :agree:

shooting_new_music_vifnd7e.jpg

Btw, thank you @@Trinity for this thread. I'm obsessed with Lana's show outfits. It sounds so stupid but before every concert of hers I'm really excited what she's gonna wear. :cuteface:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I already noticed it on the pics of her shooting the West Coast video but had no clue what it was because I just hadn't seen something like that before. How do you even wear it? Anyway this is the new LDR trend like the double finger ring was and only in a few weeks we'll all wear it, I tell you. :agree:

Btw, thank you @@Trinity for this thread. I'm obsessed with Lana's show outfits. It sounds so stupid but before every concert of hers I'm really excited what she's gonna wear. :cuteface:

The one she's wearing just looks like it's a necklace with a straight chain down her front, and then another that goes around her waist and attaches to the chain in the front. 

ASOS had one that kinda looks similar to the one lana wears:

image1xl.jpg

sorry to disappoint you honey  :bored:

you're right with the two-finger-rings (I got my own collection because of Lana :cumming: ) but Queen B or Rihanna have been rocking the body harness style for quite a while now  :agree2:

bodychainrhianna.jpg

BAMsgWvCEAAlsxq.png

anyways, I love her outfits  :cumming2:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

sorry to disappoint you honey  :bored:

you're right with the two-finger-rings (I got my own collection because of Lana :cumming: ) but Queen B or Rihanna have been rocking the body harness style for quite a while now  :agree2:

bodychainrhianna.jpg

BAMsgWvCEAAlsxq.png

anyways, I love her outfits  :cumming2:

Haha, I feel so hillbilly because those body harnesses seem to be something everybody knows... :toofunny:

Anyway we definitely need some new iconic Lana accessoires for the UV era like the flower crown or the already mentioned two finger ring were for her BTD time. I just need something new I can collect because my two finger ring and heart shaped sunglasses collections are getting too huge  :glasses: 

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Haha, I feel so hillbilly because those body harnesses seem to be something everybody knows... :toofunny:

Anyway we definitely need some new iconic Lana accessoires for the UV era like the flower crown or the already mentioned two finger ring were for her BTD time. I just need something new I can collect because my two finger ring and heart shaped sunglasses collections are getting too huge  :glasses:

I absolutely agree  :point:

maybe I'm going to buy a tropical dress (or two or three) for summer.... (this iconic thing has already started  :oprah: )

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

i loved her dress last night it reminded me on alice in wonderland lol

tumblr_n4xeksB9kQ1t2bfy3o1_1280.jpg

I loved that she wasn't wearing shoes but if you saw under her eyes, the makeup looked like eye black coming down out of the corners of her eyes

BzhmW.png