Bae

Lana Questionnaire

1. How did you discover Lana? When and What Era?

Video Games was on TV and I instantly loved it. 

2. First song(s)?

Video Games & Born To Die. 

3.what did you think?

I loved it, thought it was totally different than anything I had heard. 

4. Your favourite song(s)?

Shades Of Cool, Video Games, Carmen, Dark Paradise, Million Dollar Man, Lucky Ones, Ride, Burning Desire, Yayo, Bel Air, Radio,

Ultraviolence, Hollywood, Angels Forever Forever Angels, JFK, Starry Eyed, Damn You, Never Let Me Go, Hollywood's Dead, Live Or Die.

5. Least favourite song(s)?

Maha Maha

6. What song(s) "grew" on you?

Carmen & Starry Eyed.

7. Whats your favourite Lana era as of now? (May jailer, Lizzy Grant, Lana Del Rey)

Lana Del Rey.

8. Favourite Album(s)?

Born To Die Paradise Edition.

9. Least favourite(s) ?

-

10. Favourite song preformed live?

Summertime Sadness.

11. First song/Album purchased/Downloaded?

Born To Die.

12. Favourite song quote/lyric? 

- Don't fuck with me, I told you don't fuck with me, don't fuck with me

Life is death when blow is life

Call me poison ivy 'cause I'm far from good

- Pretty from afar, like a dark star

I was born to live fast die young. Leave a beautiful corpse, live my life on the run.

It doesn’t matter what they say. Let’s go do it anyway

Life is beautiful. But you don't have a clue

I can feel it chasing in the speedlights. I was built to last

- I can't break through your world. Cause you live in shades of cool. Your heart is unbreakable.

and many more  :oic: 

When Born To Die video was first released. December 2011.

2. First song(s)?

Born To Die.

3.what did you think?

I thought it was unique and exquisite.

Born To Die, Off To The Races and Bel Air/Carmen.

Scarface

Television Heaven

7. Whats your favourite Lana era as of now? (May jailer, Lizzy Grant, Lana Del Rey)

Lana Del Rey

8. Favourite Album(s)?

Born To Die: The Paradise Edition

9. Least favourite(s) ?

-

Cola

I downloaded Born To Die album when it first leaked.

- Cash comes quick when looks can kill.

This just came to my mind. ^^

I came across the BTD video in late 2011 on YouTube. 

2. First song(s)?

Born To Die

3.what did you think?

Completely mesmerized, I had never been exposed to music so cinematic and thought-provoking.It was strangely inspirational. 

I have an undying love for each and every official release but my favorite hands down is Off To The Races.

Cola

Dark Paradise, Summertime Sadness, and MDM were hard for me to get into at first.

LDR - BTD

8. Favourite Album(s)?

Born To Die (Deluxe Edition)

9. Least favourite(s) ?

N/A

Video Games

Lana Del Rey (EP)

"Double homicide, sent him onto death row, not to hang around though", "I guess it's symptomatic of a slight infatuation, stalking you has sort of become like my occupation" & "I push you to the limits because I just don't care"

At the begining.

2. First song(s)?

Video Games, and Born to Die and especialy Off The Races made me obsessed by her, and it never stopped.

by beginning i thought you meant like sirens 

I actually found out about her when LDRAKALG first came out through a friend. I was able to download the album before it was taken down and I've been in love ever since.

2. First song(s)?

The LDRAKALG album was, of course, the first thing I had heard. However, "Pawn Shop Blues" was the song that hooked me. It's probably my all time favorite Lana song.

3.what did you think?

She's amazing, she's different, she gets it. 

Pawn Shop Blues, Dark Paradise, Carmen, Summertime Sadness, Without You, Prom Song, Hollywood's Dead, On Our Way, Ride 

I couldn't pick for this. I don't have any least favorites, just songs I don't like as much as others. 

Here's a fun fact/surprise - I was not a fan of Summertime Sadness at first, but it grew on me and became one of my favorite Lana tracks.  

Lizzy Grant - it's when I discovered her. 

8. Favourite Album(s)?

LDRAKALG is my favorite Lana album and maybe one of my favorite albums of all time. 

9. Least favourite(s) ?

To this day, overall, I am still not a huge fan of the entirety of Paradise. 

Seeing "Ride" live was religious experience 

LDRAKALG <3 

"Its nice to love and be loved." 

Towards the end of Decemeber, 2011
Before Born to Die was released
Uhm, I saw the video for Born to Die in the "suggested videos" bar

2. First song(s)?
Born to Die

3.what did you think?
I thought she had some serious abandonment issues, lol
And that she was constantly depressed

From BTD: Radio, BTD, MDM

From Paradise: Ride, Body Electric, Cola

May Jailer: Westbound, For K p.1, Birds of a Feather, Bad Disease
Lizzy Grant: Yayo, Put me in a movie, Pawn shop blues

Ultraviolence: West Coast, tbh
Unreleased: Angels Forever, Hundred dollar bill, EMGHW, MMITPM, St. Tropez

Come when you call me America, Paris,  :hdu:

Bel Air and Yayo

Lana Del Rey!!

8. Favourite Album(s)?
Paradise, tbh

Ultraviolence is gonna slay me, though

9. Least favourite(s) ?
BLASPHEMY

HEART-SHAPED BOX, BodyElectric, Cola, Ride, Diet Mtn. Dew, National Anthem, West Coast

I got Born to Die for free when it was the free song of the week on iTunes
I got the album like in March, maybe

The monologue in ride, tbh
All of Body Electric
Whenever she talks, I literally go weak :defeated:

I discovered Lana on Youtube some time in September of 2011. I guess this time conicides with the Born To Die era.

2. First song(s)?

The first song I heard by Lana Del Rey was Blue Jeans.

3.what did you think?

I thought it was the greatest song I had heard in a long time. I don't think I had felt this way about any music I had ever listened to aside from the Red Hot Chili Peppers or The Beatles up to this point in my life. Especially in terms of overall released music and what I mean by that is there are songs here and there I love by other artists, but as I kept discovering more of Lana after Blue Jeans each song kept giving me the same feeling I had when I first listened to Blue Jeans. Never before, aside from the two groups mentioned above, have I ever heard so many songs from a singular group/artist with music I actually enjoyed. I guess a good example of this would be found in pop music. Pop artists can rely on that one hit single and then the rest of the album may sound like lesser versions of that particular single or may not even be anywhere near as good, but with Lana it was different and it was beautiful.

American or Ride. This may change as the songs being released thus far in Lana's next album are all very good. Or maybe that is simply because the songs are new so I am just feeling it more right now.

There are a lot of unreleased songs I have listened to that I really do not like, but as far as what she has released I am not a big fan of Lolita.

Million Dollar Man and Body Electric. It took me time to think these songs were good. If I do listen to them, I still do not hold them to an equal level to songs like American, but do enjoy them now. Every other song I have heard I instantly enjoyed. Frankly, I think I have come to a point where I love Lana and her music so much that I have a positive bias toward her songs. And just to be clear, I am not trying to discredit her or her music which I believe to be wonderfully amazing, but just saying something I think has happened over time.

Lana Del Rey. No doubt about it.

8. Favourite Album(s)?

Born To Die and Paradise.

9. Least favourite(s) ?

Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant. There are songs on this album that I enjoy very much, but in answering this question I had to choose something :(

American

Born To Die

The monologue in the beginning and end of Ride. Or the monologue bit after National Anthem. I really like the chorus in Video Games. I think it's romantic and would not mind having it played at my wedding.

Honestly, why I love Lana so much and a big reason why I spend time here on Lanaboards is because there is so much of what Lana has done that I really enjoy listening to so if I actually took the time to answer these questions in detail, I would probably have a lot more to fill out. And I'm sure many, if not all of us, feel the somewhat similar. Maybe even to a greater degree. I believe it goes beyond the music. And I guess, in my case, the fact that she is an attractive female helps me enjoy everything she does even more since I am a guy so it comes naturally to me.

29legc9.gif

\When Born to Die first came out I ignored it because I was one of those idiots who dismissed music on it's image or fans or genre. However I heard a remix of Video Games by a guy called Jamie Woon (down-tempo dark electronic stuff) and got HOOKED on one specific vocal from the song, and so I looked up the original song and here we are

Would've been about half-way between BTD and Paradise.

2. First song(s)?

Blue Jeans (my first favourite), Video Games, Summertime Sadness, Born to Die

3.what did you think?

I really liked her style and instrumentals (coming from an electronic/hip-hop background), especially Blue Jeans and TIWMUG, and of course her voice on Video Games

Ride, Video Games, Without You, TV in Black and White, TIWMUG, American, Radio, Driving in Cars with Boys, AFFA, Blue Jeans, For K part 2, 

Only a few of her unreleased songs

Carmen, Million Dollar Man and especially Yayo. I love yayo now, can't decide which version though

Lana Del Rey. I really like some of the lyrics from May Jailer and Lizzy Grant, but I love Lana's image and the production on BTD/Paradise

I think I will love UV Lana even more so, just from BB, WC and SOC and clips of her latest performances

8. Favourite Album(s)?

It seems like cheating but BTD Paradise edition. I think I'll like UV more

9. Least favourite(s) ?

If you made me choose, Sirens

Haven't listened to enough to decide, probably her latest stuff from UV

first downloaded: Born to Die, first purchased: Paradise edition

it's coming you little bitch

lyrics though, so many:

Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I got a war on my mind

Baby now, you do

My life is sweet like cinnamon, like a fuckin' dream I'm livin' in

You're feeling hard to push away, I'm feeling hot to the touch

I will wait until the end of time, I would wait a million years

I'm in love with a dying man

I was waving on the train platform, crying cause I know I'm never coming back

Basically every word from TV in Black and White

I said it really nicely so can you be my savior?

also the entirety of the monologue from Ride, especially 'Live fast, die young, be wild and have fun'

Well the funny thing is I discovered Lana when Born to Die came out. The music video. At the time I was a fan of both Jeffery Star (no longer wtf was I thinking) and Kerli (She's still cool) they both posted the video with high praise so I checked it out and immediately I had to know who she was.

2. First song(s)?

Born to die of course. I went looking for more songs when the video came out but, the album hadn't dropped yet so I heard a few tracks here and there but, don't remember exactly what.

3.what did you think?

I loved the way she sounded very old hollywood silky and effortless. I've always been a fan of Frank Sinatra, and older classic timeless type of music. Judy Garland. Anything of the sort.

Serial Killer, Body Electric, Lolita, Never Let Me Go, Driving In Cars With Boys, Ultraviolence.

Black Beauty, Queen of the Gas Station

Puppy Love, National Anthem, Yayo

Lana Del Rey although I've heard the others and they're really cool. Least would be Lizzy Grant I guess.

8. Favourite Album(s)?

Paradise

9. Least favourite(s) ?

Not really any? I love what I've heard really.

Body Electric, Ultraviolence (  From what I've heard never been to a concert >: )

Born to Die.

"Sweet serial killer I do it for the thrill of the rush I love you just a little too much"

243qd5f.jpg

I saw the National Anthem video on MTV, late 2012 right before I saw a rerun of her SNL performance, BTD

2. First song(s)?

National Anthem, Video Games, Blue Jeans, Diet Mountain Dew

3.what did you think?

I loved National anthem, but I couldn't stand listening through her album.

Black Beauty, West Coast, Born to Die, Young & Beautiful, American, National Anthem

Yayo (any version), Off to the Races

Video Games, Lolita, Carmen, Cola

Lana Del Rey.

8. Favourite Album(s)?

Born to Die

9. Least favourite(s) ?

Probably Sirens

Cola. Those high notes give me life sometimes

Born to Die

"Hot summer nights, mid-July,

When you and I were forever wild."

Saw the Video Games video on MTV (odd, they never do music these days!) after hearing the name Lana Del Rey for weeks but assuming it was some dance/DJ act for some reason. So around September 2011, the beginning of the BTD era.

2. First song(s)?

Video Games, which was swiftly followed by Off to the Races when I saw it was single of the week on iTunes. Then I remember waiting until midnight to download Born to Die when it came out (and I had school in the morning, that's commitment!) and since then, I've listened to probably most if not all of her songs at least once.

3.what did you think?

I instantly sat up and took notice when I heard that voice and saw that video. Several listens on YouTube later and I was hooked.

Too many to decide, currently loving all things Ultraviolence but I've recently been loving My Best Days, Last Girl on Earth and Never Let Me Go as well as the classics - Ride, National Anthem, Kill Kill, Jump, Pawn Shop Blues...

I really don't know. There are a lot I've listened to and then pretty much forgotten about - but then a lot of songs I've done that to then gone back and loved them so... I haven't really got into much of the May Jailer/Sirens era stuff though (yet!)

Yayo, the AKA version is haunting and amazing. The whole AKA album grew on me actually, particularly Yayo, Raise Me Up and Queen of the Gas Station.

Lana Del Rey

8. Favourite Album(s)?

I think it will be Ultraviolence but I guess AKA or one of the unreleased albums I've created on iTunes.

9. Least favourite(s) ?

None.

Body Electric live is far superior to the studio version, and the recent leak of Ultraviolence live sent shivers down my spine.

Video Games or Off to the Races

'I'm tired of feeling like I'm fucking crazy'

'It's nice to love and be loved but I'd rather know what God knows'

'The night time is almost ours'

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Everyone was talking about her on Tumblr, so I gave her a listen. I hated her, but then I saw the light, so the BTD era

2. First song(s)?

Video Games & Born to Die

3.What did you think?

The first song I ever heard was Video Games. I didn't like it. Then I moved to Born to Die. I didn't like it.

After a week or two I couldn't get them out of my head. I decided they weren't horrible. I listened to Blue Jeans and I fell in love.

Such a cliche answer, but I literally have too many to pick from.

At the current moment I'm obsessing over Shades of Cool and Ultraviolence.

CWYCMA V1, Daddy Issues/IWIABW, Fake Diamond, Making Out V1, MMIH, MMJ, Playground

Maha Maha, Golden Grill, C&R, Delicious, JFK, Dangerous Girl, Boarding School, Motel 6, and BBB.

Lana Del Rey

8. Favourite Album(s)?

Lana Del Ray, but I have a feeling Ultraviolence will win over.

9. Least favourite(s) ?

None.

Carmen. 
(It's funny because I don't really like Carmen that much)

Paradise.
(It took me a while to find a non-expensive version of BTD with all 3 bonus tracks)

"You have no room for light, love is lost on you"

I saw a reference to "Video Games' being one of the best songs of 2011 in a December 2011 issue of Entertainment Weekly and checked out the song.

2. First song(s)?

Video Games

3.what did you think?

I thought the song was better than average, and it was enough to get me to listen several times and caught on to Blue Jeans and Born to Die shortly afterwards. Although I didn't get super obsessed until I got the BtD album

American is #1

Also great are Born to Die, Dark Paradise, Radio, Carmen, Summertime Sadness, Without You, Lolita, Ride, Gods and Monsters, Bel Air and Young & Beautiful.

Among non-official songs, favorite are Angels Forever Forever Angels, Damn You, Queen of Disaster, Hollywood, Starry Eyed, Prom Song and Serial Killer

Burning Desire and Yayo are her only bad songs, among her official stuff.

West Coast

Lana Del Rey

8. Favourite Album(s)?

Born to Die

9. Least favourite(s) ?

Not much of a fan of the May Jailer or Lizzy Grant era from what I've heard.

No favorite.

Born to Die album

Nothing in particular. I've always preferred the vocal performance and the music to the lyrics.

I discovered Lana whilst I was going through the music channels and I stumbled across one of her songs. It was when the BTD album came out so June 2012. 

2. First song(s)?

National Anthem and Born To Die

3.What did you think?

My  first thought was wow what an amazing video then I started to listen to the lyrics/vocals and I was drawn in.She gave off this dark alternative vibe which made me very intrigued about her. Who was this silky voiced siren?

BTD - Carmen Million Dollar Man Born To Die National Anthem Off Too The Races

PD - Gods & Monsters Ride Cola American

Unreleased - Catch and Release Angels Forever For K Part 2 Oh say can you see  

BTD - Blue Jeans Lucky Ones Radio Dark Paradise

PD  -  Bel Air Body Electric

Unreleased - Break My Fall Television Heaven Elvis Hundred Dollar Bill 

West Coast Lolita Yayo

That's hard it's a across between Lana or Lizzy tbh

8. Favourite Album(s)?

AKA and Paradise but that will change BC I think UV will slay me

9. Least favourite(s) ?

Back To Basics Idk I just can't connect with it sadly

UV BC she seems so much more herself/confident when she sings new stuff from her UV album

11. First song/Album purchased/Downloaded?

BTD lol from a supermarket chain called Asda.

​The Whole of The Ride Monologue, Be Young/Be Dope/Be Proud/Like An American. And Loads more   

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

1. How did you discover Lana? When and What Era? I discovered her on a chat room someone was in love with her and I listened to Video Games back in 2011, so the Born to Die era.

2. First song(s)? Video Games, Born to Die

3.what did you think? Loved her uniqueness and originality

4. Your favourite song(s)? Yayo, National Anthem, Black Beauty, Hit & Run

5. Least favourite song(s)? Not sure

6. What song(s) "grew" on you? Blue Velvet

7. Whats your favourite Lana era as of now? (May jailer, Lizzy Grant, Lana Del Rey) Lana Del Rey

8. Favourite Album(s)? Born to Die

9. Least favourite(s) ? Sirens

10. Favourite song preformed live? Dark Paradise

11. First song/Album purchased/Downloaded? Born to Die

12. Favourite song quote/lyric? "Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue"

I remember the exact date (no I'm not a saddo :facepalm:). 30th January 2012. The reason I remember this is because I became a fan on the Born To Die album release date because our Born To Die album came 2 days before. My mom decided to order it, I didn't know who she was before that.  :toofunny: So yeah, the Lana era.

2. First song(s)?

Born To Die.

3.what did you think?

At first I was thinking 'eh this sounds so slow and depressing' but after a while I enjoyed it. The more I listened to the album it made me realize how many great songs there are.

That's a hard one, I love mostly all of them but if I had to choose it would either be between Off To The Races, National Anthem, Dark Paradise, Cola, Gods & Monsters or Body Electric.

Yayo from both Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant and Paradise. I extremely do not enjoy that song but I'll listen to it if I have to.

Video Games and Million Dollar Man. Couldn't stand MDM at all before but now I like it. Video Games was hard for me to get in to but I got in to it after a bit. 

Lana Del Rey of course.

8. Favourite Album(s)?

Born To Die but really looking forward to Ultraviolence. I have a feeling it won't top my love for Born To Die though. Really amazing album, and still doing so well in album charts!

9. Least favourite(s) ?

Definitely Sirens and Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant. Was not a fan of her older music. 

Body Electric  :cumming2:

Born To Die album was purchased first.

Why are you making me choose? It's too hard.  :judgingu:

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

With all the hype of the release of BTD, so it was on LDR (BTD) era.

2. First song(s)?

I'm not sure if the first song I listened to was BTD (watching the video) or BJ (performed live on SNL).

3. What did you think?

I got a completely different feeling watching the video for BTD, it caused a great impression on me. And the live performance of BJ on SNL, that everyone was blaming her, I didn't understand the reason people were saying she sang like a 12-year-old girl, I liked a lot, actually.

National Anthem is very special for me. With Paradise, I was really impressed with Bel Air when I listened for the first time. My favourite unreleased is AFFA.

I don't like American that much (tho I liked after she sang "like a Brazilian" in the concert in Brazil :flutter:), and I got tired of Blue Velvet after listening to several times.

OTTR, G&M, Yayo.

LDR > LG > MJ

8. Favourite Album(s)?

I can't decide between BTD and Paradise :facepalm: But Paradise is divine.

9. Least favourite(s) ?

Sirens

Cola, Body Electric, she singing "let me fuck you hard in the pouring rain" in BTD.

11. First song/Album purchased/Downloaded?

Video Games, BTD, National Anthem, BJ, Summertime Sadness, Carmen and Dark Paradise. First album purchased: The Paradise Edition (double CD)

"Choose your last words, this is the last time, cause you and I, we were born to die."

"Mon amour, je sais que tu m'aimes aussi. Tu as besoin de moi, tu as besoin de moi dans ta vie. Tu ne peux plus vivre sans moi et je mourrais sans toi. Je tuerais pour toi"

"Red, white, blue is in the skies. Summer's in the air and baby heaven's in your eyes"

"Tell me I'm your National Anthem"

"Baby stoppin' at Seven Eleven, there in his white Pontiac heaven"

Whole OTTR, Dark Paradise, Body Electric, Cola, Bel Air, and a lot from AKA.

This will take very long. Actually, I'll just quote myself...

Anyway, I honestly have to thank my cousin, because if it wasn't for her showing me Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl, then I wouldn't have become a KatyCat. And if I wouldn't have become a KatyCat, I wouldn't have discovered Lolita (the book). And if I wouldn't have discovered Lolita, I would have had no idea who Lana is. Everything in my life is somewhat linked.

Well, Katy Perry used to really sport Lolita fashion (her One of the Boys album cover's theme is Lolita. If you've watched the movies, you would see a definite connection) in 2008. And at first, I thought "Lolita" was a fashion brand, just a fashion brand. It wasn't until one night, around this time last year, that I looked it up and found a Wikipedia page, defining the novel extremely briefly. I was intrigued so I downloaded the sample from iBooks when I went to bed. I finished reading it in a couple of hours (I like to stay up late) and I wanted to continue reading it so on the next day, I found a PDF file of the full novel and downloaded it. I read the first forty or so pages on it but I then got fed up of reading it like that so I had been nagging Mum to take me to the library so I could "borrow a Katy Perry biography" - I wouldn't dare tell her the book I really wanted to borrow; an old, crazily controversial, outright inappropriate and disgusting (to many, but not to all) novel as Lolita! Luckily there is a self-serve borrowing system at the library so I could take that book home without a soul but mine knowing. The only problem was how was I to read it and keep it hidden from the world? I did somehow manage to do this but I told a few friends.
Oh, and one thing I must say, I had already known of Lana's name, to be honest. I already knew of Cola because of a KatyCat friend on Twitter @ArabKittenOra liked Lana as well and another user she followed who's username I think was @lanaspepsipussy (I don't know if you're on here. If you are, WOW and I was @kewlkatycat or @thekatykat4eva then if you still remember. Lol it's been a very long time) and she was a Lana fanI. I had found out why this "Lana" had a "Pepsi pussy" because I listened to the beginning of Cola. But I think I thought it was too slow (I didn't even like Katy Perry's ballads) and whatnot and I also didn't like songs with titles that are not a phrase from the chorus (that has obviously changed).
Ages later, maybe around July or August, I had looked at Lolita's Wikipedia page again. But I searched it in the Wikipedia search bar and it came up with a lot of different terms. One of them was a song by an artist called "Lana Del Rey". That name rang a bell - that time I heard Cola. I thought I'd look it up on YouTube to hear how it sounds and I fell in love with it. I downloaded it on a free music downloader app, where I download all my digital songs, and I would always listen to it, but that is all I would do.
One day, I was looking up on YouTube to see if the Little Carmen song from Lolita (the part where Humbert and Lo are alone while Charlotte is at church and Lo is eating an apple and they're sitting on the couch) was real and if I could hear the full song. One of the results was a song called Carmen by that same artist, Lana Del Rey. I thought it was interesting seeming how closely Lolita and Carmen relate to the book. I had a listen and really liked the song. I think I may have downloaded it but I am not too sure.
Then, one day, this Lolita fan account on Instagram had posted the picture of Lana with the metal Lolita glasses. I had commented, stating that I think the singer is a fan of Lolita, mentioning about the songs I had discovered and how they are quite Lolita-like. Another person commented and mentioned Off To The Races and how Lana sings light of my life, fire of my loins in it. I had also checked out this song. Now, I had been convinced that she was into Lolita but I hadn't looked any further into her other songs, I just listened to those three over and over again.
But one time, after Katy's Roar had played on the radio and the radio host claiming the song to be number one in Australia at the time, they had played the remix of Summertime Sadness. I really liked the song and actually sung along to the chorus because I had learnt the lyrics. And then, when the song finished, the radio host said that the song was by Lana Del Rey, the artist I had just been introduced to and the artist who likes Lolita. I also downloaded Summertime Sadness, but the original version. And then a few days after, I thought I should check out her other songs and started downloading them all and I liked them all. And then I did a bit of research and watched some videos and I fell in love.
And that is how I became a Lana fan in detail!

So to answer the question of this thread, I became a Lana fan in August, 2013. I do not remember the exact date though.
And I believe I will love Lana until the end of time :heart: :heart:

That is how I became a fan and I became a fan in August last year (even thought I've heard about her since probably 2012) and the era was The Paradise Edition era :crying5: I know, I'm new...

2. First song(s)?
 Cola, Lolita, Carmen and Off To The Races.
3. What did you think?
As I said in my quoted post, I thought Cola was too slow. But then when I heard Lana last year, my taste had probably changed a lot. Or maybe I paid attention to Lana's voice. But I have matured a lot since 2012, so yeah...
 Off To The Races, Lolita, Ultraviolence, Cola, Hit And Run and either Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight or Teenage Wasteland.
  :tsk: Oh, gosh. Ummm... there are a every few but I can't think right now :lel:
:um: Lana Del Rey era. 
8. Favourite Album(s)?
 The Paradise Edition and Ultraviolence
9. Least favourite(s) ?
  :grr: Ummm probably Lizzy Grant A.K.A. Lana Del Ray
 Well I play Ultraviolence a real lot so probably Ultraviolence haha.
 Song: Lolita (downloaded). Album: Born To Die (purchased)

Light of my life, fire of my loins - Off To The Races

My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola - Cola :awk:

I love you forever, I really love you forever - Ultraviolence

With my long hair, sun tan, short dress, bare feet - Lolita (because that's pretty much like me. Especially the long hair bit. :dance:

I will love you 'till the end of time -  Video Games (I relate that to my Sorella :kiss:)

And more that I can't think of :eek:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I became a diamond in December 2011 and everyone started talking about Lana when BTD came out but I only started obsessing over her during summer 2012 when Summertime Sadness was getting all the promo
2. First song(s)?
Summertime Sadness
3.what did you think?
I went off and listened to BTD all the way through bc I loved her voice and SS was giving me major feels
OTTR, You Can Be the Boss, Starry Eyed, Hollywood, AFFA, Velvet Crowbar, Driving In Cars With Boys, Ride, Bel Air, Hollywood's Dead, TV In B&W
This Is What Makes Us Girls, Lucky Ones, National Anthem, Damn You just not really feeling any of it tbh
Million Dollar Man and Young & Beautiful
We haven't even really started the UV era yet but imo UV slays all else, so
8. Favourite Album(s)?
Honestly from what she's put out so far, I'd have to say Paradise
9. Least favourite(s) ?
Sirens tbh, not really a huge fan of May Jailer, only track that really speaks to me is Bad Disease 
You Can Be the Boss at Concert Privé bc her accent is so adorable I'm sorry
Pre-ordered UV then went back and bought BTD bc I realised I hadn't actually bought it and felt bad for Lana bc I've literally given her nothing for taking over my life until a few days ago
'I'm gonna leave you, he said, you're not a real girl / you're like a cartoon all caught up in this fame game'
'They said you could make it anywhere if you can make it here'
'In the light, you're sickeningly beautiful'

'Light it up, red, white and blue / do I look high to you? / that's because I am / do you know what I had to do to get here, man?'

'They say make lemonade out of lemons / but I tried and I just can't understand it / all this trying for no good reason / man makes plans and god laughs / why do I even bother to ask?'