TBH I think it's just that a lot of their songs are written from the guy's POV. I saw an interview vid from a couple years ago and Chloe seemed pretty boy-crazy at the time  :P

@@iseeyouupsidedown I like your cover art! I hadn't put together the bit about opposites but the gist of the song totally supports it.

"Remember what this looks like when you're 33" ...I never knew what to make of this lyric. It's the age of Jesus when he died. Maybe it's a milestone for some people?

Hey, I'm seeing online that "Science and Regret" used to be song 6 of the Sunday School EP?!? I got it from amazon with just five songs. Is this the same acoustic version (3:23) or is it with bigger production?

Mine doesn't have Science and Regret and it was from their webstore so :flop:

might be some fans trying to trip people up :hooker:

BzhmW.png

Hey, I'm seeing online that "Science and Regret" used to be song 6 of the Sunday School EP?!? I got it from amazon with just five songs. Is this the same acoustic version (3:23) or is it with bigger production?

It was probably intended for it. But I don't think it was ever actually on the final product. I have the CD, if that means anything.

I was looking for a source on that song a while ago 'cause it wasn't on their MySpace like most of their demos, and I found it avail. for download here. http://www.whatstheruckus.com/2011/05/download-it-kitten-science-and-regret.html "This track probably won't end up on their new album, so grab it now."

Oh interesting! Science and Regret and Money right? Kittenalysis in the making you guys

Yeah, just SAR & Money. Which I had already known  :toofunny: I thought there was at least one more. It doesn't help that I can barely make out a full sentence on Money.

What!? Where's Madrigal? and YESSSS this is so amazing! It's noticeably better than the vinyl ripped version I had before this. 

Still not returned but we talk. Got him into Kitten and now we reap the benefits :slayty:

Saw her at her subway show in Brooklyn on Tuesday. She remembered me from all the other times we've met and gave me the best hugs ever. She told me that she moved to New York and is now living with Kitty (fka Kitty Pyrde). She's such a good soul tho

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b2jvj2zgfwo4

Saw her at her subway show in Brooklyn on Tuesday. She remembered me from all the other times we've met and gave me the best hugs ever. She told me that she moved to New York and is now living with Kitty (fka Kitty Pyrde). She's such a good soul tho

My friend from LA has a mutual friend with chloe and told me about this subway show the other day and I was so pissed I don't live in New York! I want to go soon

My friend from LA has a mutual friend with chloe and told me about this subway show the other day and I was so pissed I don't live in New York! I want to go soon

I know! She tweeted about it a few days before. I wish she did one in like San Francisco, then I might have a chance at going. I've only seen a few pictures and this video, I wonder if people even went!

All of the unreleased is so glorious. I love just laying on my floor with it on shuffle.

The only unreleased I have is Spraypaint... Could someone help me with that please?  :hooker:

I also have the mixtape tracks of course... What I don't have that annoys me is Chinatown... I used to just listen to it on spotify but then the sunday school EP was taken down..

Thanks! I already bought the Like a Stranger EP (didn't buy Cut it Out but shhh... I bought the album too). What about the unrealeased stuff though like the scientist song I've heard mentioned a few times? and Catholic Boys.  :hooker:

Thanks! I already bought the Like a Stranger EP (didn't buy Cut it Out but shhh... I bought the album too). What about the unrealeased stuff though like the scientist song I've heard mentioned a few times? and Catholic Boys.  :hooker:

I'll send you them because my internet's super fast now and I don't have a problem uploading things now.