lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

She also does these Gwen Stefani-ish cheerleader chants at one point where she shouts: "Queen, throw that shade! Queen, throw that shade! Slay, honey, slay!"

ew  :bye2:

tumblr_ny6qniQ40L1ub691ro1_540.jpg

Here’s our first (fake) review.

Come on, guys

Here’s our first (fake) review.

Come on, guys

Oh thank fucking god. I jumped right into the songs. I mean, that was some seriously shitty lyrics. 

Hope one of the songs has the sound of Velvet Crowbar. One of her best unreleased for sure.

Some kinda rocky, upbeat but angry vibe like that! So amazing.

it even fits the idea of Ultraviolence; it coulda been on there! Haha

"OLD MONEY"

This is back to the Lana we all know but with an edge. A jazzy torch ballad with lots of piano and some electric guitar. It tells a story about a Las Vegas lounge singer circa the '70s who had an affinity for dirty martinis and was notorious for being a groupie to the big-time Vegas headliners.

I wouldn't mind Old Money being like this, such an elegant yet tragic story  :smokes4:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

You know how all the laptop demos of songs have weirder titles that are later kinda commercialized? Little Carmen to Carmen, Bollywood Hawaii to Maha Maha, Criminals Run the World to Hit & Run, Heartshaped Chevrolet to On Our Way, Midnite Dancer Girlfriend to Gogo Dancer, Daytona Meth to Every Man Has His Wish...These titles remind me of that unfiltered laptop demo Lana. They're so quirky and even Lizzy-esque. I think that bodes well for her experimentation and control. Like how can she honestly have a normal pop chorus with the phrase "Florida Kilos"? My guess is she doesn't.

8. "MONEY POWER GLORY"

But then this amazingness happened. Lana is a believer in the Holy Spear-it!! In other words, she is CLEARLY a Britney stan. "Money Power Glory" is a cover of Britney's unreleased gem, "Money Love and Happiness" from Brit Brit's infamously unreleased album Original Doll LP, but LDR of course changed up the lyrics with some metaphorical mesmerizing messes. She mentions a glory hole at some point and compares Wendy Williams to Aphrodite, both of which are obviously her way of showing love to her gay fans. It's sassy and sultry and confusing as fuck, but she totally brings her vocal fry A-Game. I'm all about it.

Now I am sure that review is fake as f*ck. :bye2: