lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

Still pressed that Violet Princess isn't a song title.

My most anticipated would have to be Cruel World, Florida Kilos, Ultraviolence, Sad Girl and Fucked My Way Up to the Top.

Probably. Mirrors was 8 minutes long and It was cut to 4 only for radio play. 

Wow, OK, they'll probably do that for Cruel World. Lana tweeted it, didn't she? So it must be official. Unless she's playing with us...  :oic2:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Maybe they'll cut it, use a radio edit. Can they do that?

Yeah they can.

They could make a SS 2.0. (in terms of success). It's pretty obvious Interscope wants that anyway

Wow, OK, they'll probably do that for Cruel World. Lana tweeted it, didn't she? So it must be official. Unless she's playing with us...  :oic2:

No she didn't tweet it, she told it to fans before concert

Still pressed that Violet Princess isn't a song title.

My most anticipated would have to be Cruel World, Florida Kilos, Ultraviolence, Sad Girl and Fucked My Way Up to the Top.

Thank God 'Violet Princess' doesn't even exist soooo lame lol

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I'm so freaking excited about this album! The track list makes it kinda harder to wait though, haha. I mean, it was such a relief to finally get it, but now I just wanna hear the songs, you know? 

I wonder about Sad Girl though, I hope it's not completely cliche. Maybe it's a sarcastic song, aimed at the people who have criticized her for her sad songs? 

I wonder about Sad Girl though, I hope it's not completely cliche. Maybe it's a sarcastic song, aimed at the people who have criticized her for her sad songs? 

I hope it's about everyday life like Video Games

Like being so sad over something that you can't do else but crawl into bed in your pajamas and eat Nutella all day or something with that kind of vibe

I would love for Sad Girl to be the Radio of Ultraviolence--the bitchy, bitter fun song. Like someone said, kind of like flipping the bird to all the haters who call her a "Sad Girl"

Because come on, it CANT be literally a song about her being sad. That'sld be terrible

I hope it's about everyday life like Video Games

Like being so sad over something that you can't do else but crawl into bed in your pajamas and eat Nutella all day or something with that kind of vibe

:suicide:

I'm hoping FMYUTTT is the "fuck you, critics" song or an autobiography of her struggles to be recognized in the music industry.

And yeah, I think Sad Girl will be about how there is more to her than a melancholic image.

I, for one, hope that all the songs will be sonically and conceptually original (compared to the rest of her released discography). I'm not here for Cola 2.0 or Radio 2.0, we already have these songs.  :oprah3:

I'm most excited for Cruel World tbh... especially since Lana said it's her favorite & the live snippet is heavenly .

And if I were y'all, I wouldn't keep assuming what songs are about or what they sound like. Once the album comes out you'll be disappointed due to it not meeting your expectations, and you'll go on a "Lana is a flop" hating spree (a la Vitamin-LDR).

I'm just scared all songs are going to sound like West Coast because she's been talking about doing everythin' with the same band, in one take, blah blah... :toofunny:

Not that West Coast is bad or anything -- far from it really -- but I'd like variation! :deadbanana:

rihKQ8M.gif

So, which of the tracks will have the "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" lyrics? Any suggestions?

I think it will be Ultraviolence tbh.  :teehee:

Probably

Real question is did the Spanish guitars make it and what song are they on?