lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

I'm way more intrigued by the title Florida Kilos tbh, I don't know why but it just sounds really interesting? Hoping it isn't Kill Kill, I'm hoping for like a tropical rock vibe or something! (Well actually anything but Kill Kill tbh, I like it the way it is on AKA)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I'm torn between the way she described UV in her latest radio interview  as a "vibe" :facepalm: which is BS and what Auerbach said about it that is a sonic monster and listening made him uncomfortable. Auerbach got 4,5 stars for his latest album from rollingstone.com while she was castigated by the same magazine for the tracklist which was labelled as "absurd". Since Auerbach praised UV and Auerbach was praised by the RS we may infer (hope) that UV will be praised by the RS. This logical inference is obviously denied by the RS reaction to the tracklist, it seems that they are preparing for another quick and superficial dismissal of her work. The haters come up with an explanation for the Auerbach appraisal saying that they probably fucked together which I sincerely doubt

Honestly, don't expect too much from Rolling Stones. They give 0 fuck to her, in every article they hate on her for no reason.

She probably wrote "Kill Kill" and in parenthesis "(The Record Producer)" but crossed it out and left it as "Kill Kill"

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

She probably wrote "Kill Kill" and in parenthesis "(The Record Producer)" but crossed it out and left it as "Kill Kill"

She wrote The Ocean and they called it boring so she scratched it out and wrote Kill Kill.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Why do songs have to be the 'new' Cola or 'new' Dark Paradise? What the fuck does that even mean? Would you be satisfied if it were lyrics over the same instrumental? Please can you be more descriptive...

AFFA is a 'new' Ride and people shaded it for being reductive compared to Ride lol are you really asking for more song clones

ugh ty i hate that phrasing.. i get what people mean by it but something like sonic sister, cousin, auntie etc makes more sense [2 me anywho lol]

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

how could her fuck ups amount to her being at the top?

I think they mean like, on the way to the top Lana fucked up. Not that the fuck ups amounted to her success. But even that could make for an interesting concept. We can save the analysis for when the song actually comes out though.

I think Florida Kilos still might be some variation on Hawaiian Tropic/EMGHS/Daytona Meth. I get a feeling that bonus tracks might be bonus tracks because they're 1) from other sessions outside of DA and/or 2) they use themes from or are songs that were leaked before.

She's used that motif so many times, it's bound to be released in some capacity.

u6pq4c9.gif

I'm way more intrigued by the title Florida Kilos tbh, I don't know why but it just sounds really interesting? Hoping it isn't Kill Kill, I'm hoping for like a tropical rock vibe or something! (Well actually anything but Kill Kill tbh, I like it the way it is on AKA)

inb4 rock version of Kill Kill which sounds like TLOTS :creep:

I think Florida Kilos still might be some variation on Hawaiian Tropic/EMGHS/Daytona Meth. I get a feeling that bonus tracks might be bonus tracks because they're 1) from other sessions outside of DA and/or 2) they use themes from or are songs that were leaked before. She's used that motif so many times, it's bound to be released in some capacity.

I hope Florida Kilos and Guns And Roses are new 

this has nothing to do with anything else but i hope to god the album doesn't leak

Most likely it will. It won't do that much damage to sales if that's your concern? Fans will still buy it :)

Most likely it will. It won't do that much damage to sales if that's your concern? Fans will still buy it :)

Yup, like me. I download the songs for free off free music downloader sites and then I buy the album. Mum doesn't understand why I wanted Katy Perry's One of the Boys album when I had the songs already, so I don't tell her I have the songs already. 

I actually want it to leak so I know which songs I should skip when playing the CD. 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

how could her fuck ups amount to her being at the top?

idk, but i dont think sex would of gotten her there either.

We don't even know what kind of top shes talking about or if it's a metaphor