lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

If she wants it to be released as a single, Interscope will just ignore her and the song. They'll wait a little bit and then pull a DP by releasing another BTD song no one gives a fuck about anymore as a single with no promo whatsoever, followed by another BTD song remixed by Cedric Gervais. :sideeye:

Someone mad they didn't got their Pu$$y Cola video 

Yeah, lol. I have it (mixed with a Katy Perry song) as my Twitter name lol.

I don't know if it's just the "Cool" in the title, but that title does sound cool to me. Is anyone else the same?

To me it sounds like a sad song, hopefully it's not about the shade throwing of cool people but some metaphoric beauty :smile:

Can't wait to hear it, and then Brooklyn Baby can be a bop after it on the album, like how DMD was a more upbeat song after Video Games on BTD.

Guest Dot

Someone mad they didn't got their Pu$$y Cola video

I am, actually. Wasted single opportunity.

You need to stop commenting everything I say or do. It's a little bit annoying and kinda freaking me out. :awkney:

Is june 13th confirmed? I know it's the second week of june but are we sure the 13th? It's on a friday and apparently things like albums usually come out on tuesdays

Said numeroius times before that records come out on a Friday in Germany and that many artists these days say the worldwide release and not just the US release date.

If she wants it to be released as a single, Interscope will just ignore her and the song. They'll wait a little bit and then pull a DP by releasing another BTD song no one gives a fuck about anymore as a single with no promo whatsoever, followed by another BTD song remixed by Cedric Gervais. :sideeye:

And the remix will once again be the only popularity Lana gets.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Guest Dot

Watch them re-name it 'Kissed My Way Up To the Top' :creep:

They will for the KidzBop version...Oh wait, they're not even allowed to kiss. :creep:

do yall think we will get a promo single soon (if any)? i wonder what song it'd be tbh

Hopefully. My guess would be Sad Girl.

The next nonpromotional is probably Money Power Glory

Forgive my rant, but my wig is ready to completely come off. I had no idea the album was ready for pre-order in France. Was that ever confirmed? I have never been so excited for a release! This will be my first full purchase of an artist's music in eons.

I need this....Soon. :defeated:

I read on twitter that Lana told fans that the next single will be Cruel World.

If it does...well what the hell. It's too long. Although she isn't played on radio anyway so maybe she simply doesn't care, she just wants to make a nice video and that's it.

If it does...well what the hell. It's too long. Although she isn't played on radio anyway so maybe she simply doesn't care, she just wants to make a nice video and that's it.

Maybe they'll cut it, use a radio edit. Can they do that?

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

With all the versions of West Coast that we have, I wouldn't doubt that they'd make a single friendly version that is shorter.

I feel like Cruel World might have lengthy instrumental intro, and if that's the case, something like that would be cut. Along with an extra chorus or something.