lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

I have high expectations for this album considering she almost stopped making music. She pretty much implied that the songs on this album could have been her last so there's no doubt she put all of her heart into them and I'm so excited to hear these tracks.

:agree2:

Yes, I am the same!

I have high expectations for this album considering she almost stopped making music. She pretty much implied that the songs on this album could have been her last so there's no doubt she put all of her heart into them and I'm so excited to hear these tracks.

:agree2:

Yes, I am the same!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

cant wait for FMWUTTT!! 

Yes, I need to at least know what it is about, the lyrics or a snippet! I need to hear this song! :omg:

Money power glory will be a single no doubt.

I can already see it in the top charts :excited: :beyonce: 

I feel like this album will go great!

Yes, I need to at least know what it is about, the lyrics or a snippet! I need to hear this song! :omg:

According to that french article it's about a virulent love, but I'm not even sure what they mean by that. :lel:

According to that french article it's about a virulent love, but I'm not even sure what they mean by that. :lel:

Hmmm. I need more information. That doesn't really make any sense. :um: :erm: I agree with you :lel:

I hope Black Beauty sounds different from the one we have now, because the one we have now does nothing for me :eek:

I was going to post this just now! If it is the same, then we already have a seventh of Ultraviolence!

:godlaugh2:

Maybe not necessarily completely from UV if she ends up making an EP after. But we got a total of 9 singles from BTD:PE not including promo singles. I think she can manage 4 singles.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm really curious about Cruel World. Being the opening track + the longest track + it being REALLY long in general kinda picks my brain a little, the title,is interesting as well. Let me just say I'm really excited about this album overall, and it needs to come quick, hopefully she releases a sampler just to hype the shit out of us. Ugh Lana why are you doing this to me

:smokes:

I'm most excited for Old Money. The title gives me really classy vibes. Maybe it is the MDM of Ultraviolence. 

Someone is considered to be old money, if they're rich over generations, right ?  I expect it to be really opulent, despite her new style.

FMWUTTT sure sounds controversial. I'm looking forward to it :legend: Cola is amazing and so will FMWUTTT be.

I'm most excited for Old Money. The title gives me really classy vibes. Maybe it is the MDM of Ultraviolence. 

Someone is considered to be old money, if they're rich over generations, right ?  I expect it to be really opulent, despite her new style.

FMWUTTT sure sounds controversial. I'm looking forward to it :legend: Cola is amazing and so will FMWUTTT be.

I get... country vibes from it. Like Money Hunny.

I hope "Cruel World" begins with a sickening instrumental rife with guitars and synth. It needs to be lowtempo, and I imagine Lana giving a drawling vocal with a touch of vibrato, where she sings, "It's a cruel, cruel worlll-ddd, a cruel, cruel woooorllll-ddd." I imagine there being a valley girl inflection on the word "world," same as she used in Summertime Sadness. I can already see myself giving a soft sway of hip to the beat.

Didn't Dan say the album features a seven piece band as its. background musical composition? Could you imagine the new life that would give "Black Beauty?" Yes gawd. I just cannot deal.

Greg Kurstin is tweeting about her again!!

He is definitely the producer of #moneypowerglory

If that's the case, it really must be a radio friendly track. He produced Sky's "Too Many Boys" and Marina's "Oh No!"

VyIsfwC.jpg

I'm really curious about Cruel World. Being the opening track + the longest track + it being REALLY long in general kinda picks my brain a little, the title,is interesting as well. Let me just say I'm really excited about this album overall, and it needs to come quick, hopefully she releases a sampler just to hype the shit out of us. Ugh Lana why are you doing this to me

Get ready for that 45+ seconds instrumental intro and outro :smokes2:

Let's assume "Brooklyn Baby" is a revamped "Ghetto Baby" while we're at it because of the lyrics:

Brooklyn, move my soul like this

Kissing my stilettos, move your mouth up to my lips

Come on over, ghetto baby

:smh: 

i don't think that Brooklyn Baby and Ghetto Baby would be the same song only because she originally wrote the song for another artist who bought it and recorded a R&B version of it.. i believe 

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

i don't think that Brooklyn Baby and Ghetto Baby would be the same song only because she originally wrote the song for another artist who bought it and recorded a R&B version of it.. i believe

I think its just an example of why we shouldnt asume Florida Kilos is Kill Kill :)