lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

Guest Dot

She said that this era is her stripped and raw because she didn't like the way she presented herself throughout BTD

So she insists on using an underwhelmingly boring album cover designed by Naomi Shit as the album cover, because she wants to come off as more "stripped back"? That kind of a shit reason tbh.

Maybe it's a lie. Maybe Barrie just says it or maybe he doesn't even say it at all. We don't know unless one of us actually tastes her vagina.

This is a joke, right? Tell me you don't actually believe her vagina tastes like a soft drink...  :whoopi: lmao

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Wow that cover is really beautiful. So creative. So controversial. So DIY. This era is starting off really well. Loved everything so she's done so far. My album cover does not compare. SLÉ

:usrs:

why must you be so tirelessly negative and dramatic about everything  :stareney:

So she insists on using an underwhelmingly boring album cover designed by Naomi Shit as the album cover, because she wants to come off as more "stripped back"? That kind of a shit reason tbh.

:bye2:  :bye2:  :bye2:

i like the photo but it seems more like a single cover than an album cover...

someone go tweet chuck and get her to confirm it

JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS SHIT DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE DOES!!!!!!! FUCKING HELL i'm over some of you shallow fucks 

omG IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ALBUM COVER THEN JUST USE ANOTHER ONE. DON'T SHIT ON LANA BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T MAKE IT IN A WAY THAT YOU LIKE

jesus, get over it

This is a joke, right? Tell me you don't actually believe her vagina tastes like a soft drink...  :whoopi: lmao

I personally don't believe it.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Let's face it. She doesn't have an eye for album covers. We had the same complaints when the BTD was first released. "Why did they pick that photo?" "Her chin looks strange."

It's just an album cover.

The end.

Let's face it. She doesn't have an eye for album covers. We had the same complaints when the BTD was first released. "Why did they pick that photo?" "Her chin looks strange."

It's just an album cover.

The end.

By Chuck* and its a cute photo just not for an album cover imo but don't diss 

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

She said that this era is her stripped and raw because she didn't like the way she presented herself throughout BTD

If she really wants to be "stripped down" then she shoudn't even appear on the cover, that would be much nicer.

Guys, there's a thread for this. It is actually at the top of the Latest News list. Can you move the discussion there? I'm not a Mod and all, but, seriously, it's not that hard...

Do you guys think we'll get Ultraviolence as a single any time soon?

i don't know how soon, but i'm banking on it being a promo single.

they call you CRY BABY, CRY BABY / but you don't fucking care!!

Do you guys think we'll get Ultraviolence as a single any time soon?

I heard it is coming on the thirteenth.

Guys, there's a thread for this. It is actually at the top of the Latest News list. Can you move the discussion there? I'm not a Mod and all, but, seriously, it's not that hard...

Jesus Fucking Christ

Why is there always someone asking to move the discussion to another thread?

Jesus Fucking Christ

Why is there always someone asking to move the discussion to another thread?

If you want an answer to that, the answer is probably because the discussion starts to get off topic and someone goes and creates a thread for that specific topic to prevent confusion and whatnot. I haven't been here for long and I barely contribute to the Latest News threads and whenever I do, I don't bother trying to catch up, so I don't know much.

EDIT: Oh, and Mods, if I am not suppose to be telling people to do this, please notify me and I will kindly stop.