lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

I'm a bit confused. Is every track on UV written within her 2 weeks with auerbach and recorded live? because "Old money"is an older song from the gatsby era i thought.

She worked with her usual team for the demos and went on to record the song (again) with Dan.

Just like how we have the new Black Beauty. ( can't wait to hear Dan's version)

Tbh Ultraviolence (song) could be Hundred Dollar Bill because she tweeted different lyrics ages ages ago "Cash comes quick when looks can kill but I love your ultraviolence" or something like that. if anyone can find it.

w/ the fucking re-appearance of jimmy.. i could almost believe this. can't wait 2 hear 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

She worked with her usual team for the demos and went on to record the song (again) with Dan.

Just like how we have the new Black Beauty. ( can't wait to hear Dan's version)

Is it confirmed that Black Beauty has been changed?

whatever Dan says or she recorded with him...who cares?. Can we all agree those titles alone worth buying the album? Lana slays in titles and "advertisingISM" it's Lanas incredible ability  to create  "quotISM" .  Lana has a jingle maker trapped inside her soul. My Pussy tastes like pepsi cola is just a side dish to "I fucked my way to the top" .

Ultraviolence will be the album of the year!

Lana and Lily Allen should do an EP together called titles

glgcDdT.gif

I wonder if she wrote with Dan Auerbach at all or if he just produced. I would like a full authentic collaboration between the two, but also no problem with her using the go-to's I guess.

I love Cola, but it's like the least personal song she's written. It's just a bunch of metaphors about what a bad bitch she is. So I think FMWUTTT is going to be more personal and less needlessly controversial. Unlistened and uncomfortable. I want dark and twisted and sexy and ughhhhhhh literally just Put Your Lips Together 2.0. She could at least recycle the creepy record executive whisper "You can be a pop princess / Put you in a party dress"

I wonder if she's still doing beginning and end a cappella? Cruel World is so long that it would be cool for it to begin a cappella but transform into something really cinematic. And then The Other Woman would be the perfect opportunity to just let her voice shine unadorned if it is that Nina cover.

This could mean that Old Money was rerecorded for Ultraviolence and that the version recorded last year is a demo.

Well

Yes

All of these tracks are going to have demos from previous sessions as they seem to all be reproduced by Dan Auerbach

Paramore put out an 18 track album not that long ago (with no bonus tracks) so its not that absurd a notion. ^_^ Always felt it unfortunate that the industry standard is 10-12 songs an album.

When you take away the filler songs from an 18-track album, you have a decent 10-12 one.

I don't fully understand why some of you keep saying that she's using old music solely because Black Beauty is on the tracklist. The song was originally intended for UV (or whatever it was to be titled at the time). It's not like it's a song left out from BTD.

Oh, I thought Black Beauty was one of the old unreleased songs. I really need to apply for an online Lana Course because I don't know how you find out all of this...

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Oh, I thought Black Beauty was one of the old unreleased songs. I really need to apply for an online Lana Course because I don't know how you find out all of this...

Well, I've been following Lana for a while, and especially being on here for a while you begin to pick things up. 

Omg Fnac (a French store is already promoting on twitter ) "@Fnac: Le nouvel album de @@lanadelrey en pré-commande et édition exclusive à la #Fnac, avec 1 titre bonus, c’est par ici !

http://t.co/Td7dtdRj87" @Fnac: the new album of @@lanadelrey in pre-order and exclusive edition to the #Fnac, with 1 bonus track, is here!

http://t.co/Td7dtdRj87 !! THERES ONE MORE BONUS TRACK FOR THOSE THAT ORDER IT FROM FRANCE . !!

Omg Fnac (a French store is already promoting on twitter ) "@Fnac: Le nouvel album de @@lanadelrey en pré-commande et édition exclusive à la #Fnac, avec 1 titre bonus, c’est par ici !

http://t.co/Td7dtdRj87" @Fnac: the new album of @@lanadelrey in pre-order and exclusive edition to the #Fnac, with 1 bonus track, is here!

http://t.co/Td7dtdRj87 !! THERES ONE MORE BONUS TRACK FOR THOSE THAT ORDER IT FROM FRANCE . !!

I'd reckon it's probably remix of West Coast. However, they haven't put up their product details yet.

I'd reckon it's probably remix of West Coast. However, they haven't put up their product details yet.

well last time for those who ordered it on iTunes got burning desire which was actually a really good song so who knows what it could be .. When someone asked them they said we would have to wait a little longer for the surprise :)