lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

I don't think Black Beauty should be included in the "no remakes" mentality. All we heard was a rough demo, not to mention the fact that we weren't meant to hear anything at all. It was never supposed to be seen as an 'old song reworked', if it hadn't leaked, no one would be saying anything right now.

I think it's better that the fans leaking the song didn't force Lana to leave it off the album, especially considering how much it apparently means to her (she was mentioning it in interviews long before the album was even announced, and out of the batch of songs that leaked last summer, it seemed to be the only one that really upset her).

I don't think Black Beauty should be included in the "no remakes" mentality. All we heard was a rough demo, not to mention the fact that we weren't meant to hear anything at all. It was never supposed to be seen as an 'old song reworked', if it hadn't leaked, no one would be saying anything right now.

I think it's better that the fans leaking the song didn't force Lana to leave it off the album, especially considering how much it apparently means to her (she was mentioning it in interviews long before the album was even announced, and out of the batch of songs that leaked last summer, it seemed to be the only one that really upset her).

It's my favorite song of hers tbh... I'm glad it's being worked into the album somehow. I hope Dan didn't produce it because I want something that sounds different from each song. I think each song will have a familiar taste to each other songs tbh :P

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

This track list is seriously killing me! So slayed and excited I just can't! excited.gif

How will I deal the 13th of June? I might as well die now.  :rollin: :rip:

We got us a real distraction from the WC music video, didn't we... surprise.gif

13th June? Noooooo T.T I don't wanna wait until this date! :( It's too long... but seriously I don't believe anymore finally.At first May 1st,then June 2th and now June 13th? LoL Actually this album will be out after June 13th on my opinion.Surely about August(after all the date announced) but not before.I will be startled if the release is on June 13th. Cool for the tracklist but I wanna listen these song now! And not in one month or two or three! Anyway! It's not one of us that decide of that.It's like that unfortunately...

I'd rather there be no snippets. They distort the perception of the tracks. 

Yeah they are decent tasters but they can also build up false hope, it's essentially an incomplete piece of art.

I'll be waiting for the official release  :brows:

Guest Dot

I'm gonna be on senior vacation in Spain, partying from June 9th to June 15th. Thank fuck for that. :facepalm: :noparty:

I'm gonna be on senior vacation in Spain, partying from June 9th to June 15th. Thank fuck for that. :facepalm: :noparty:

But the best part is the frenzied anticipation  :mj2:

Guest Dot

Praying for Florida Kilos to be Kill Kill. The old name for it was Florida Dark, wasn't it?  :pray2:

Yup. "Kilos" is slang for 2lbs cocaine, which is derived from the prefix "kilo", which means 1000, but is often abbreviated as just "k". :illumilana:

I think this could be her most interesting song title, so far.

The damage,the hate

The ones who said "I love you" too fucking late

It's a cruel world

now would be a good time to finally release the album cover

I must be the last one to show up at the party, ARE THOSE CRUEL WORLD LYRICS?

And omfg though like now I am 10x more amped for UV. I have a feeling I'm going to be playing Pretty When You Cry on a loop for the rest of my days.

June 13th is a friday tho? In Europe albums are released in friday but in the US it's on mondays so - either 9th or 17th of June.

Omfg I'd love for it to be June 9th, the day before my birthday. Omfg Lanapls.

If the dates are gonna be different, watch her release it on her birthday. :oopna:

It's my favorite song of hers tbh... I'm glad it's being worked into the album somehow. I hope Dan didn't produce it because I want something that sounds different from each song. I think each song will have a familiar taste to each other songs tbh :P

It's great, definitely one of her best imo. I think there's a reasonable chance of it being produced by someone other than Dan, at this point at least. We know he didn't produce every song on the standard album, so you never know!

And omfg though like now I am 10x more amped for UV. I have a feeling I'm going to be playing Pretty When You Cry on a loop for the rest of my days.

I think Pretty When You Cry is a cover.  :teehee:

:hae:

Guns And Roses sounds like my sort of song.

It's great, definitely one of her best imo. I think there's a reasonable chance of it being produced by someone other than Dan, at this point at least. We know he didn't produce every song on the standard album, so you never know!

I think Pretty When You Cry is a cover.  :teehee:

Good idea, there... But I hope not (although that song sounds really good, but idk the song or singer lol)

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

made em up lol

VyIsfwC.jpg