lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

Maybe she's saying she fucked herself over while trying to make it to the top? Or she's using it in an allegorical way?

no she just literally fucked her way to the top

and I'm pretty sure that sad girl is gonna be like radio, calling out all the hoes that said "her music is so sad and depressing" 

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Tbh Ultraviolence (song) could be Hundred Dollar Bill because she tweeted different lyrics ages ages ago "Cash comes quick when looks can kill but I love your ultraviolence" or something like that. if anyone can find it.

Lana is known for having the same phrases/lyrics in her songs so i dont think its HBD

Yup. "Kilos" is slang for 2lbs cocaine, which is derived from the prefix "kilo", which means 1000, but is often abbreviated as just "k". :illumilana:

I think this could be her most interesting song title, so far.

You're literally reaching too far. Like Little Monster-too far. Even if it is Kill Kill.

Guest Dot

You're literally reaching too far. Like Little Monster-too far. Even if it is Kill Kill.

Um...not at all...

"kilo is a unit prefix in the metric system denoting multiplication by one thousand. It has been used in the International System of Units where it has the unit symbol k, in lower case.

The prefix kilo is derived from the Greek word χίλιοι (chilioi), meaning "thousand". It was originally adopted by Antoine Lavoisier's research group in 1795, and introduced into the metric system in France with its establishment in 1799."

I'm European. I use the unit "kilo-" like almost every day.

I am so excited for this track list. BB is one of my favorites and I am dying with anticipation to hear FMWUTTT.

That said...... Do you think that the track list was released on accident prior to when Lana's team was anticipating releasing it? It just seems like her team and management doesn't have their shit together right now, which is sad. Why would Amazon France be the first to release that info before Lana made the official announcement. The whole thing seems a little off to me, which makes me wonder if some sort of large publicity stunt is going to occur the first week of June or right before the album drops.... Anyone else think something similar might happen? WC is doing really well in the US, but I feel like they might try to do something to give it an extra push for more sales.

I am so excited for this track list. BB is one of my favorites and I am dying with anticipation to hear FMWUTTT.

That said...... Do you think that the track list was released on accident prior to when Lana's team was anticipating releasing it? It just seems like her team and management doesn't have their shit together right now, which is sad. Why would Amazon France be the first to release that info before Lana made the official announcement. The whole thing seems a little off to me, which makes me wonder if some sort of large publicity stunt is going to occur the first week of June or right before the album drops.... Anyone else think something similar might happen? WC is doing really well in the US, but I feel like they might try to do something to give it an extra push for more sales.

Well what do you mean by publicity stunt? I mean I didn't really think about that, I thought this was just another case of Amazon prematurely posting new info but that could make sense...

i was in class when lana confirmed the tracklist, and i was literally in tears :defeated:

and also, i don't think we should criticize the songs based off of their titles.. like, c',mon.. we haven't even heard the songs

Well what do you mean by publicity stunt? I mean I didn't really think about that, I thought this was just another case of Amazon prematurely posting new info but that could make sense...

I haven't really thought it out that far tbh. I just have this feeling that her PR team is going to do something to draw up a lot of publicity. It just seems odd to me that the wrong dates for WC, the wrong uploads to vevo, and robs vague twitter answers are all coincidental. It certainly got people talking, which is good because her name is out there. I don't know, I'm just speculating.

i was in class when lana confirmed the tracklist, and i was literally in tears :defeated:

and also, i don't think we should criticize the songs based off of their titles.. like, c',mon.. we haven't even heard the songs

I have a feeling that she butchered Kill Kill. I hope I'm very wrong  :biblio:

I hope the Universal site + Rob's tweet count for something and that the album truly does get released next month  :derpna:

I cant wait till July or August for this album unless a second single comes before it

what was rob's tweet?

I'm not saying y'all are wrong about "Florida Kilos" being a "Kill Kill" remake (we'll see), but the evidence seems really thin to me. There are no direct references to Florida or drugs in the lyrics if any at all. And if she were going to remake it and give it a different title, it seems more likely to me that she'd call it "The Ocean" as originally intended.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.