lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

Guest Dot

And why is there always some fucking newbie bitches to tell me what to say? If you don't agree, don't fucking reply. Go back to ATRL or gagadaily if you can't take someone expressing a negative opinion. We don't need people here dragging everyone for their opinion.

And why is there always some fucking newbie bitches to tell me what to say? If you don't agree, don't fucking reply. Go back to ATRL or gagadaily if you can't take someone expressing a negative opinion. We don't need people here dragging everyone for their opinion.

I've said before she's coming for the critics this era!!

In order to do so, she has not look "glamorous"

If she wants to be taken seriously she should stop giving songs name like "Fucked my way up to the top". Even that billboard cover is better than this ( and still is simple)

I would laugh if, when the album is released or the songs are leaked, Fucked My Way To The Top isn't actually about her fame and the charts and everyone on here has gotten the wrong idea. This is what I love about these step-by-step releavings, they're just like mystery movies. :omfg2: :lel:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Pop a xanax mate.

Mod request: Tracklist here and cover here, happy discussin~

I don't necessarily disagree, but I just wanted to note the irony of calling a song in which she describes the specific taste of her vagina "the least personal song she's written".
:lel:

Literally could only be a dilemma in Lanadom :illumilana:

You should just type up a stock negative response that you can paste into every thread to save some time.

Pop a xanax mate.

spirithalloweenstraitjacket.jpg

costume_slash.jpg

Michael-Myers.jpg

hehehehe

I would laugh if, when the album is released or the songs are leaked, Fucked My Way To The Top isn't actually about her fame and the charts and everyone on here has gotten the wrong idea. This is what I love about these step-by-step releavings, they're just like mystery movies. :omfg2: :lel:

God I hope not! I'm expecting something hilarious!   :oic2: :troll:

With Cruel World being one of Lana's favorites,  I guess I would say that Cruel World has a pretty good chance of being the next single (if her label doesn't throw a wrench in that plan)

My next concern is seeing as Cruel World is a long song, I can already see there being a ridiculously botched radio version. :smokes3:

I wonder if she wrote with Dan Auerbach at all or if he just produced. I would like a full authentic collaboration between the two, but also no problem with her using the go-to's I guess.

I love Cola, but it's like the least personal song she's written. It's just a bunch of metaphors about what a bad bitch she is. So I think FMWUTTT is going to be more personal and less needlessly controversial. Unlistened and uncomfortable. I want dark and twisted and sexy and ughhhhhhh literally just Put Your Lips Together 2.0. She could at least recycle the creepy record executive whisper "You can be a pop princess / Put you in a party dress"

I wonder if she's still doing beginning and end a cappella? Cruel World is so long that it would be cool for it to begin a cappella but transform into something really cinematic. And then The Other Woman would be the perfect opportunity to just let her voice shine unadorned if it is that Nina cover.

dan actually said that lana's song were "so personal"

The only logical reason why she did it is because she wants the contents of the album to be consistent and produced by the same person just like Natalia Kills did. 

and look at how that turned out for Natalia  :godlaugh2:  :raven: