lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

Let's take guesses on when Ultraviolence will leak, because all albums do a couple of days before the release, unless they do a first play and I doubt Lana will? My guess is June 10th.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Let's take guesses on when Ultraviolence will leak, because all albums do a couple of days before the release, unless they do a first play and I doubt Lana will? My guess is June 10th.

It depends, overseas pre-orders can be shipped 1-2 weeks earlier than the actual release date, and in that case the album can leak real soon, like by June 5 even. I don't know...I hope it won't leak too soon in advance, I mean the 13th is not that far away, and Lana has got her share of leaks already. If somethingleaks, it should be the outtakes and unused material .(There must be like 20 songs which didn't make the album :teehee: )

I'm bored, so UV track predictions:

10. Old Money - The production will likely be similar to that of BTD-era tracks. I think it will sample the Godfather/La dolce vita theme and mix it with a more contemporary rhythm.

Oh God please let it be true :hdu:

Didn't we get a snippet with Black Beauty that had Spanish guitars a while ago and it was never confirmed fake?  It would make sense.

I don't think Kill Kill is on this album. 

u6pq4c9.gif

Eh, not really another cover right? I doubt she will do that, would be quite tragic. And I know that song by VAST and it's pretty terrible

Same, we can't be the only ones who have heard it lol. But I think she's covering it...they retweeted a lot of people talking about it.

Same, we can't be the only ones who have heard it lol. But I think she's covering it...they retweeted a lot of people talking about it.

The retweet was peobably just because they like the idea of her covering the song.

Imagine the backlash if she has 2 cover songs on an album that has 11 songs on it. No way...Plus, the song is just terrible

Ohh, OK. But still, she told fans so it must be official.

Lana saying it still means nothing lmao, this is Lana we're talking about. It's at least nice to know she wants to do it though, hopefully it works out.

The retweet was peobably just because they like the idea of her covering the song.

Imagine the backlash if she has 2 cover songs on an album that has 11 songs on it. No way...Plus, the song is just terrible

Ahh that makes sense lol. I'm here for a separate cover album but yeah that's too much.

Norway has finally caught up and Ultraviolence is coming June 13th here too! 

Contemplating pre-ordering now... Although knowing CDON right, the album will come at least a week after release so um, maybe not. That's what happened last time I pre-ordered an album from them anyway. 

All I know is that on Ultraviolence, Lana better employ her signature hum vibrato that she often uses to accent her vocal phrasing. You all know what I am talking about. Get into the Marilyn Monroe homage tea she gave in the beginning of "National Anthem." The bizarre hum I am referring to was all up and through that little bit. I live for it.